Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Wesolowski – AN LCFC Legend in the making.

he also has English citezenship due to going through our school system, hence not needing a work permit

Truedat, and therefore probably could play for England if he wanted to, although I'm pretty sure he'd choose Australia.

yeah he's already played for them at some level, not sure which

Up to U21 I think, and I'm pretty sure you can still get a senior cap for a country despite having played for another countries U21 team, but don't quote me on it cause I'm not even close to 100% sure.

Only because the vast majority of those people were too young to appreciate (or never saw) the MON team.

I wanted Lennon back I must admit, but then at that time I had no idea we were going to sign a player of Stephen Clemence's quality.

yup. agree completly..

There hasn't been any talk or fuss about him over here ever very much unknown. But he should be included in our squad in a couple of weeks to play Argentina (got my ticket already a freebie might i add) and be locked in as an AUSSIE so hands off

He has been capped at u/ levels

lucky you, i missed seeing norway do the argies last week in oslo, poorly advertised i guess, but if norway can do 'em so can the aussies...

Up to U21 I think, and I'm pretty sure you can still get a senior cap for a country despite having played for another countries U21 team, but don't quote me on it cause I'm not even close to 100% sure.

he hasn't got an U21 cap i know that much, as for changing countries you can upto U21 i think they changed it for U21 level recently

He played in the u/20 World Cup in 2005 in Holland I remember watching him hopeing he would get player off the tournament or something so would be an LCFC regular but didn't have agreat tournament started on the bench in 1 or 2 of our 3 games by memory.

I am.

Freddy Kanoute French Under 21 side , Mali full international side.

He was snatched up by Barcelona on my FM. And everyone knows if it happens on FM it must be true.

Yeah, he'll be great for us, he just needs to stay fit and get better as the club rises through the ranks. That way he'll be happy to stay with us and match our ambitions.

He was snatched up by Barcelona on my FM. And everyone knows if it happens on FM it must be true.

Yeah, he'll be great for us, he just needs to stay fit and get better as the club rises through the ranks. That way he'll be happy to stay with us and match our ambitions.

WHAT??? :dunno:

I want definitions of being a Legend!!! :unsure:

john_legend.jpg

Confusion over? ;)

NO!!

Now im really confused!!!

What the fcuk is FM??

And who is the dude in the photo???(Im not gay...but he is kinda cute!!!!)

Is he our next signing???

HELP!!!! :unsure::cry:

FM = Football Manager ;)

At last!!!

Cheers pal! :thumbup:

(I suppose its one of them computer/video games,the youth of today use to occupy ones time!!!)

Now,as you are here,i'll let you give me a definition of a legend...ANd who's that sexy dude above me!!!???

At last!!!

Cheers pal! :thumbup:

(I suppose its one of them computer/video games,the youth of today use to occupy ones time!!!)

Now,as you are here,i'll let you give me a definition of a legend...ANd who's that sexy dude above me!!!???

John Legend! lol

Best performance I saw from Weso was the Villa game last season when he played central midfield with Stearman. He can tackle, pass and shoot very well (unlike some of our other duffers in midfield over the last few seasons who have struggled to do any one of those!).

I think playing with Clemence will bring on Weso's game - currently they are definitely the first-choice midfield pair, Kishishev doesn't come close from what I've seen of him.

Archived