Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
prayforsnow

Who's side are you on?

222 members have voted

1. 1. Who's side are you on?

• Milan Mandaric
    • Martin Allen
    • Don't know

You should have had a dont know option on your poll. We simply don't know all the facts so to make a judgment wouldn't be accurate. Yes its the right decision if he was trying to change too much and was disliked like some rumour mills are suggesting or we should be siding with MA who seemingly hasn't done much wrong! We need the facts...

Look, can you see them? The line of people willing to take on the club, invest money and make us better? Can you see them shoving each other to get to the front of the queue.

"Me, me, me!" they shout "Over here Mandy - take my money!"

Until you show me an decent alternative, which there never was before Mandy, I'm sticking with this man for better or worse.

We pretty much know what's happened...or can at least guess :D

Just a simple poll to see if Milan made the right decision and still has everyone's backing or whether he has made a stupid mistake

Although a stupid poll we should never forget that MM save our club from The Board!

Look, can you see them? The line of people willing to take on the club, invest money and make us better? Can you see them shoving each other to get to the front of the queue.

Until you show me an decent alternative, which there never was before Mandy, I'm sticking with this man for better or worse.

At the price MM took over there would have been buyers without any doubt. He got the club for a pittance.

At the end of the day, it's Mandaric's club.

If he doesn't like what he's seeing, or if he thinks a certain member of the club isn't fit for his ambition, then he's well within his right to get rid.

It was a shame it had to happen to MA, cause he did show signs of the passion we haven't seen since O'Neill.

But it wasn't to be.

The club moves on, so should the supporters.

Exactly.

Point raised elsewhere a number of times and Thracian simply comments with something which is completely unsubstantiated.

At the price MM took over there would have been buyers without any doubt. He got the club for a pittance.

Your posts are becoming more devoid of sense by the second.

No one else came in for the club.

No one else wanted it.

No one.

It wasn't advertised at the price he bought it for - he got it due to the total lack of alternatives.

Without him we were going under...I know you'd have preferred that, and for us to be reborn as a pissy little 'honest' team in the Shredded Wheat and Stud Extractor League Division III, but it didn't happen.

Deal with it.

The fact was there wasn't anyone else making a concrete bid for what you deem as a pittance. I cant remember a stream of rival bids coming in at all. I think you now have the platform to go OTT because you were one of the people who didn't want MM at the club in the first place.

He got it for a pittance because nobody else has been prepared to stick their hand in their pockets over the past 5 years.

Unless i've got amnesia, we've spend about £3 million this summer and a considerable amount on wages. Don't recall us doing that under the previous regime.

He got it for a pittance because nobody else has been prepared to stick their hand in their pockets over the past 5 years.

Unless i've got amnesia, we've spend about £3 million this summer and a considerable amount on wages. Don't recall us doing that under the previous regime.

*cue tired, repeated Thracian/Ultra post about the possibility of it being funded by loans secured to our assets and souls*

The failings of other regimes don't make this fellow's approach justified.

The failings of other regimes don't make this fellow's approach justified.

If your home was lovely, all done up and looking beautiful and worth its £300k valuation but unfortunately, mother nature came along with a mini earthquake which caused your home to almost crumble from the foundation, with the roof half off and subsidence effecting the whole house, would you still expect £300k for it because of the wonderful memories you had there? lol Thats how dumb your argument sounds fella because you are almost making out that we were almost a fantastic catch with no risk.

The fact is, potentially with our support we may be a good investment. We have a stadium but that still needs paying for and we didn't have any salable assets, well hardly any and had to bring in a silly amount of players. Try to imagine where we would be without MM FFS!

i wouldn't treat people as he does.

I'm not sure you know how he does treat people though. If it's the timing after what happened with Clive Clarke that's upset you then I can't argue with that - you're entitled to your opinion on that. But I have a suspicion it's more than just that - you seem to be making a lot of assumptions and jumping to a lot of conclusions and when you calm down you'll realise it's a pretty silly idea to get rid of your season ticket over something where the facts aren't fully known or likely to be for some time.

I just think it's pretty rich for someone who criticised Allen so damningly after the Forest game to suddenly want to jack it all in because he's not in charge any more. Especially after your rather hasty opinion on Worthington.

If your home was lovely, all done up and looking beautiful and worth its £300k valuation but unfortunately, mother nature came along with a mini earthquake which caused your home to almost crumble from the foundation, with the roof half off and subsidence effecting the whole house, would you still expect £300k for it because of the wonderful memories you had there? lol Thats how dumb your argument sounds fella because you are almost making out that we were almost a fantastic catch with no risk.

The fact is, potentially with our support we may be a good investment. We have a stadium but that still needs paying for and we didn't have any salable assets, well hardly any and had to bring in a silly amount of players. Try to imagine where we would be without MM FFS!

Did I say anything about "no risk"?.

Why would I ever say that.

No assets? The Belvoir Drive training ground seems a big enough asset. Not to mention various players coming on song who must have been worth a tidy sum if Mccarthy fetched £650,000.

Did I say anything about "no risk"?.

Why would I ever say that.

No assets? The Belvoir Drive training ground seems a big enough asset. Not to mention various players coming on song who must have been worth a tidy sum if Mccarthy fetched £650,000.

I said we had hardly any. Look at QPR, sold Cook for about £2.5m, Sheff Weds sold Brunt for £3m, Cardiff £5m for Chopra, WBA £5.9m for Koumas. The list is endless. Most clubs had players that would attract more than the chicken feed you refer to that we somehow got for Paddy Mac.

Forget about players coming along well. MM didn't buy us because he thought we had a youth set up that can produce decent players. Kisnorbo and Hume were arguably the only two worth any decent money but all in all, he came to a club that needed a total overhaul. To make us sound more attractive than we were is ridiculous.

For better or worse, for the time being we have to tolerate and believe Mandaric. However, if this sort of thing continues to happen - and I suspect it will - it will be interesting to see how long it will be before the planks start falling from peoples eyes. This hero worshipping of Mandaric is quite sickening to be honest.

Archived