Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
prayforsnow

Who's side are you on?

222 members have voted

1. 1. Who's side are you on?

• Milan Mandaric
    • Martin Allen
    • Don't know

Well lets go through them

Nielsen: MM/DM signing, forced upon MA who thought he was shit.

Kaabi: Has gone on record thanking MA for all his help settling in.

Hellings: Another MM/DM signing who MA cleary doesn't rate.

DJ Campbell: Obviously has no problem with Martin Allens style of management.

Hayes also obviously has no problem with MA style of management

Clemance and N'Gotty seem to have little problem with him judging by their peformances on the pitch, but if they have so be it? Same goes for James Chambers actually.

Corts just been permantly injured so has had minimal dealing with the manager, he'd of seen more of Damien Doyle :rolleyes:

Newton was here last season

Sappeltons a youngster anyway!

Do you know all of this is factual? Have you asked the players?

I know plenty of people who go along with their boss but don't actually like them or the way they work.

Do you know all of this is factual? Have you asked the players?

I know plenty of people who go along with their boss but don't actually like them or the way they work.

Yes I have them all round for tea every Sunday.

They all seem pretty spot on to me, Campbell and Hayes have both worked under him before with no problems, Kaabi has said how good he's been, and look at the improvements he's managed to get out of the likes of Mark De Vries

Clemance etc I admit I don't know but it's not exactly effecting their performance is it.

In any case as I've already said, he's there to win football matches not to make friends!

Yes I have them all round for tea every Sunday.

They all seem pretty spot on to me, Campbell and Hayes have both worked under him before with no problems, Kaabi has said how good he's been, and look at the improvements he's managed to get out of the likes of Mark De Vries

Clemance etc I admit I don't know but it's not exactly effecting their performance is it.

In any case as I've already said, he's there to win football matches not to make friends!

Can I come over as well, I prefer boubons.

Wasn't having a go mate. Just think that their wages might have been more important to them than any problems they had with MA.

In any case, I would have thought even the most anti-MA players (whoever they maybe) would have a new found sense of respect for him and his management team after the unfortunate incident on Tuesday night, in the way him and his team reacted to save a team-mates life.

We are the only team out of the recent four heart-attacks to have a player survive and that is down to MA and his team, so him, Whitbread, Doyle & co did something exceptional to look after their players.

Can I come over as well, I prefer boubons.

Wasn't having a go mate. Just think that their wages might have been more important to them than any problems they had with MA.

Ah, I know :D I just find it all a little strange, it all sounded like it was all going pretty well to me (according to MA I admit) now theres all these rumours of unrest :dunno:

Ah, I know :D I just find it all a little strange, it all sounded like it was all going pretty well to me (according to MA I admit) now theres all these rumours of unrest :dunno:

I doubt we'll ever know what the exact feeling in the dressing room was but I think it is unlikely that MM sacked MA because a few players were upset, MM seems like the type to tell them it was tough and to get on with it if he wanted to keep the manager.

Allens been made to sign a contract saying he can't go to the media and tell the whole story so i'm guessing Milan forced him out for standing his ground and didnt want Allen running to the media to make Milan look bad.

But Milans here for the long run so we're gunna have to stick with him and hope he brings in the right man again.

Two or three of us did have reservations about MM but, while I cannot speak for the others, that doesn';t mean I didn't want him to be successful and haven't fully supported him. Quite the contrary. I have supported him and have certainly never wanted things to go wrong at any time.

But my reservations were entirely consistent with what has happened and, while I was prepared to let him start here with a clean sheet, unlike some I think that fairness and integrity count for something.

On players I don't recall saying I didn't rate him only that he'd not shown anything special up to the point of writing and, despite his good form against Watford and Palace he didn't look very clever against Forest either.

On balance I think he'll be an asset but I'm a long way for making my mind up.

As for the siuation pre-MM it was exaggerated. We weren't bound for administration as some have said and we shouldn't have been lurking around the relegation zone even with the players we had - as wins over Sheffield United, Crystal Palace, Watford, Wolves and other decent teams testified on many occasions. Much of the time our problems were self-inflicted by our tactics and team selections.

You are as happy as Larry that MM has sacked MA as it gives you the chance to go on about how bad MM is. I don't like the way the decision has been handled either but if he thinks its in the best interests of the football club, I`ll support him in the long run. MM has not made enough errors so far for us all to turn our back on him like you seem to be doing. You are over-reacting on MM primarily due to your initial opinion of him so just admit it!

not gonna read the thread, cause i'm sure it's all been said elsewhere...

but, for those who haven't worked it out, i'd like to formally nail my colours to the mandaric mast...

...ha, go on TBJS - away you go!

What a completely pointless poll.

For a start, MA has left the club so what's the point of 'being on his side'?

Most importantly, the very fact that both MM and MA are reportedly legally bound not to comment about the circumstances which lead to MA's departure, proves very much that there's a hell of a lot more to this situation that meets the eye. The only reason I see why this legal restraint has been applied would be due to the real facts being damaging to either party. So, given we know no facts, how can we 'side' with anyone?

Only stupid and gullible people side with issues they have no knowledge of.

What a completely pointless poll.

For a start, MA has left the club so what's the point of 'being on his side'?

Most importantly, the very fact that both MM and MA are reportedly legally bound not to comment about the circumstances which lead to MA's departure, proves very much that there's a hell of a lot more to this situation that meets the eye. The only reason I see why this legal restraint has been applied would be due to the real facts being damaging to either party. So, given we know no facts, how can we 'side' with anyone?

Only stupid and gullible people side with issues they have no knowledge of.

That's why there is an option for 'don't know'

Ok so i have just sat here for about 10 minutes reading all of your comments and feedback. I then made my own decision to vote to take Martin Allen's side in this debacle.

This does not mean that i would want a complete turnaround and to reappoint Martin Allen as i know full well this wont happen and could be detrimental. I know your arguments would be that I started the facebook group and the bandwagon and whatnot and its true i do still want him back at the club on a fantasy level not on a realistic level. And had it been my decision he would still be here and wouldn't have been sacked in the first place.

Im taking MA's side because he is undecidedly the victim in this instance as he has clearly (correct me if im wrong) been given a jump or be pushed ultimatum by MM.

However being on MA's side in this situation does not mean i don't back MM, because i do, just nowhere near to the extent i did a few days ago and i will only back him in so much as he is our chairmen and we have to. However if he brings in the right manager and gets results then i shall again back the balkan nutcase, but for now i think he's made a rash and poor decision.

I just hope upon hope than Milan knows what he's doing. Fingers crossed.

Allens been made to sign a contract saying he can't go to the media and tell the whole story so i'm guessing Milan forced him out for standing his ground and didnt want Allen running to the media to make Milan look bad.

But Milans here for the long run so we're gunna have to stick with him and hope he brings in the right man again.

Does that mean MM's afraid of the truth being aired? He never seems afraid of feeding the media information when it suits him.

Any published article assumes a right of reply so where's the problem?.

Did we recently hear talk of an open and honest club. Or was that just MA's angle? :whistle:

Does that mean MM's afraid of the truth being aired? He never seems afraid of feeding the media information when it suits him.

Any published article assumes a right of reply so where's the problem?.

Did we recently hear talk of an open and honest club. Or was that just MA's angle? :whistle:

crying_girl.jpg

That's why there is an option for 'don't know'

Even that option indicates that you have contemplated that there are 'sides' to take.

As I said, only stupid people would consider taking 'sides' on an issue they know very little about.

How about adding an 'I'm not retarded so I'll reserve judgement until such time as more concrete facts emerge' option?

i am on both sides as when MA went i was peeed of and was angry he went but i am still backing MM with his descisions as what i sed in the other thread he is the umpf we need

At the start, I was on MA side but now I will back Milan with whatever he does as you have to trust his judgement, and trust what he says.

I just hope he keeps his promise and delivers top flight football :)

Archived