Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JoeyB

Football Manager Or Fifa manager?

Just to settle a dispute  

61 members have voted

1. 1. ...

• Football Manager
    • Fifa Manager

Thats what its makers are banking on DB11, resist! Theres a reason FM comes out a little later.

And what is the reason? It should come out at the end of the transfer window when they have had time to do all of the updates.

Not make us wait until October/November time

Look at this. Anyone who still thinks that Fm is better than Fifa Manager is clearly mad.

Btw, Whitwick Town (The Castles :cool: ) now in Conf. North. C'mon the castles. :D

To be fair, that does look good, I might give it a try. But you can make anything look good in a trailer.

Anyone who's honestly impressed by the video needs a slapping. That's all the EA Sports games have ever been, "pretty." Anyone can stick seven zillion lower leagues in that you'll never play, buy official licences from The Sun or make your menus and 3D match engine pretty.

The whole point of FM is that it's so much more advanced and realistic in it's tactical options and the way the computer responds to your interaction. It makes it far more challenging, far more frustrating at times, far more realistic but so much more rewarding. Until EA Sports make a game that matches up in realism, in actual GAMEPLAY then I'm going to keep buying FM, Pro Evo, Hockey 2K8 and fook knows what else.

Why? Because I'm not a child - I want more than pretty, flashing lights. You want to play with kiddy games, SUAS, that's cool. Suit yourself.

It isnt a manager game then?

No, you can only control one player, therefore you can't cahnge the whole outcome of the game, it's always worth a go, just to liven the game up again.

And finners, what does FM offer that makes it more "tactically advaned"?

No, you can only control one player, therefore you can't cahnge the whole outcome of the game, it's always worth a go, just to liven the game up again.And finners, what does FM offer that makes it more "tactically advaned"?

Lots of things

Who was the second vote? :P

Archived