Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Couldn't get to sleep last night, felt ill. Eventually got to sleep about half bloody 7. Now i've woke up, feel even more ill.

Sorry to hear that...

I woke up at 6am after (painfully and carefully, and mostly sleeplessly) turning in bed all night.

Back been much better since!

Real good day.

Did my good deed in the morning.

Went shopping in the afternoon, bought some new aftershave.... when I tell you I was influenced by an advert staring Eva Herzigova you will know what I bought.

Also looks like ive got myself the job ive always wanted(well just for the discount really :P)

Aswell as my restaurant job.

Out for a special dinner tonight. Looking forward to it no-end, especially as my lad is one of the chefs.
Real good day.

Did my good deed in the morning.

Went shopping in the afternoon, bought some new aftershave.... when I tell you I was influenced by an advert staring Eva Herzigova you will know what I bought.

Also looks like ive got myself the job ive always wanted(well just for the discount really :P)

Aswell as my restaurant job.

:unsure:

Fresher's flu is not nice. Especially on a long day.

Just out of interest, do any uni people have a reading week after Christmas? And if so, when is this reading week?

Haven't got thatyet thank God!

I have a 'reading' week mid November.

And next week which is first week of lectures...I have Wednesday and Friday off lol

Tiring. In fact, I'm so tired at the moment I feel I could sleep for a week. :yawn:

Working 11-12 hour days and still bringing work home with me is really starting to piss me off. :(

Having said that, I enjoy my job... I just want it to take up a little less time. :/

yesss mnatee ;)

You need a few tutorials in the art of wasted FT posting.

Step One - Come onto Samilktray or lildave3. Try to charm your way into their knickers.

Step Two - Quote Partridge. Constantly.

Step Three - Tell everyone either one of where you have been drinking / what you have been drinking. Leave one so that your night is shrouded in an air of mystery.

Step Four - Tell everyone how much "fanny" was based at your chosen location.

Step Five - Use at least more than 5 of the same letter from a word in at least three words. For example "I ammmmmmmm soooooooo fuckeedddddddddddddddddddd."

Step Six - Deliberately enter and post in a thread with the intention of causing uproar and arguements. Say something controversial or provocative or it's not worth being pissed.

Step Seven - Unless reknown for being notoriously lightweight, do not post drunken ramblings until at least 2AM, or you will make a fool of yourself to many people who will take advantage.

Step Eight - Have a fuelled up "pop" at a member of the forum you don't really like. Do this by quoting a point of no real relevance as to your dislike. If you don't have a member you dislike, take a good hard look at your posts, and you'll realise that you'll be many people's "hate figure."

Step Nine - Go into the LCFC forum and post a reference to a player, past or present, that you really like, even though they are only rememebred / known for being complete and utter bullshit. "Dennis Wiseeeee myyyyyy heroooooooooo", for example.

Step Ten - Post a song you've heard that night in the "What Are You Listening To Now?" thread and tell us all how it "went down" when played on the night.

Step Eleven - Tell everyone when you are going to bed. And use the wave emoticon. :wave:

If you need any more guidance, shadow either lcfc_jme or Tommeh. Both masters in the art.

Edited by Michael The Work Geordie

Just back from the Leicester City 125 years celebration dinner at the Poachers Bistro in Thurcaston.

Walshie, Shilts, Mark Wallington, Matt Elliott, Gary Mills etc in attendance with all sorts of City footballing memorabilia auctioned off for charity.

Decent night overall.

Edited by Thracian

Step One - Come onto Samilktray or lildave3. Try to charm your way into their knickers.

Step Three - Tell everyone either one of where you have been drinking / what you have been drinking. Leave one so that your night is shrouded in an air of mystery.

Step Five - Use at least more than 5 of the same letter from a word in at least three words. For example "I ammmmmmmm soooooooo fuckeedddddddddddddddddddd."

Step Six - Deliberately enter and post in a thread with the intention of causing uproar and arguements. Say something controversial or provocative or it's not worth being pissed.

Step Seven - Unless reknown for being notoriously lightweight, do not post drunken ramblings until at least 2AM, or you will make a fool of yourself to many people who will take advantage.

Step Eight - Have a fuelled up "pop" at a member of the forum you don't really like. Do this by quoting a point of no real relevance as to your dislike. If you don't have a member you dislike, take a good hard look at your posts, and you'll realise that you'll be many people's "hate figure."

Step Nine - Go into the LCFC forum and post a reference to a player, past or present, that you really like, even though they are only rememebred / known for being complete and utter bullshit. "Dennis Wiseeeee myyyyyy heroooooooooo", for example.

Step Ten - Post a song you've heard that night in the "What Are You Listening To Now?" thread and tell us all how it "went down" when played on the night.

Step Eleven - Tell everyone when you are going to bed. And use the wave emoticon. :wave:

If you need any more guidance, shadow either lcfc_jme or Tommeh. Both masters in the art.

ITs ok I'm here....ridiculouus night, just ended with a decent crawl to some other girls halls burstinnng in and have ing a mad bash on fifa....Not going to lie i got sloaughtered BUT was leeds and stood and sang WACCOE throughout, also mangead to wake up a stunner by plummiting straight into the wall after celebrating a Luciano becchio consolation strike immensely proud.

Footie traills in 5 hours eeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkk...

so plentya time for partridge series 1 then.

ROLL ON THE THIGHS OF A VIRGIN

Oh yteah and as if Lamby's nine fooking teen!!!!!!!! come off it! Dirty mink.

EDIT::maddog time - :) :w00t: :scarf: :thumbsup: :yahoo::jump::celebrate:

2nd Edit: :wave:

Edited by Tommeh

:appl:

Top tips.

ITs ok I'm here....ridiculouus night, just ended with a decent crawl to some other girls halls burstinnng in and have ing a mad bash on fifa....Not going to lie i got sloaughtered BUT was leeds and stood and sang WACCOE throughout, also mangead to wake up a stunner by plummiting straight into the wall after celebrating a Luciano becchio consolation strike immensely proud.

Footie traills in 5 hours eeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkk...

so plentya time for partridge series 1 then.

ROLL ON THE THIGHS OF A VIRGIN

Oh yteah and as if Lamby's nine fooking teen!!!!!!!! come off it! Dirty mink.

EDIT::maddog time - :) :w00t: :scarf: :thumbsup: :yahoo::jump::celebrate:

2nd Edit: :wave:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: