Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Brilliant weekend.

Saw some family yesterday and today, and in between watched us beat Watford.

But also got to meet and have a photo with Lloyd Dyer just before the match (current avatar). Also got a pic of him and Astrit getting out of Lloyd's very nice Mercedes! Astrit just walked off as he got out. No-one wanted to speak to him lol

Yesterday was good - went to gym, visited my sister and watched something really interesting about maps on BBC4 and had a nice italian white merlot (I know, I didn't think they made Merlot in a white)

Felt fooking shite at work, got a cough/cold/headache but feeling so weak and got no strength, my legs and arms aching...bit pointless being there when you can't lift anything in my job.

Early night tonight I think and hope I feel better tomorrow. :fc:

I meant flavour! lol

Its a similar colour to Rose because its made by keeping the juice on the red skins for a small amount of time.(Thankfully tastes nothing like it though!!)

Its a nice fairly fruity flavour, quite dry. Couldn't really give you a specific fruit to be honest maybe like cherry, but I can tell you I enjoyed it... if its the same as the one mentioned above then I might make a trip to tescos!

Its a similar colour to Rose because its made by keeping the juice on the red skins for a small amount of time.(Thankfully tastes nothing like it though!!)

Its a nice fairly fruity flavour, quite dry. Couldn't really give you a specific fruit to be honest maybe like cherry, but I can tell you I enjoyed it... if its the same as the one mentioned above then I might make a trip to tescos!

Thanks, sounds interesting. Should have guessed it would be rosé :doh:

The colour is more like a chardonnay. Quite fruity, really enjoyable after taste, more medium dry than dry but definitely worth a try. I might actually go round to tesco before it closes and get some more.

Tomorrow will be brilliant. If only because it's payday and Dominos Tuesday rolled into one.

Dangerous combination.

The colour is more like a chardonnay. Quite fruity, really enjoyable after taste, more medium dry than dry but definitely worth a try. I might actually go round to tesco before it closes and get some more.

Either way, I'm interested.