Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Ive had a brilliant day.

Booked Uni accomodation in the early hours of the morning :blink:. Excited now ive got that done though.

Had a job interview this morning, nailed it and now have the job :) back to decent hours and working in an industry I actually want to again :sweating: :sweating: Was worried I was back in the restaurant trade for the long haul again there for a second.

Mixed. Felt like i've done loads at work today but looks like i've done fuck all, this annoyed me big time.

Went to college found out i'd passed my 2nd assignment 1st time, Thing that makes me laugh is people who actually do the occupation as there job have failed there 1st and 2nd assignments and are still doing so, I don't use the program or use anything remotely similar in my job yet i'm flying through the course :thumbup:

Just the exam to pass and i'm finished.

Pints, pizza and The Marriage of Figaro at the Opera House. Brilliant.

Back in the house with a bottle of wine and some Ally McBeal before bed.

Life doesn't get much better. :D :D

Mixed for the 2nd time this week.

Woke up to go to work, Car wouldn't start - flat battery so just the start to the day I wanted, so got a lift into work, work was fine, great, just got home, jumped started my car no problemo went to close the bonnet the bonnet won't catch down a lock, looked at the lock the lock seems fine...gonna be taking a hammer to it if it carries on! Fucking thing.

spent the last few days on a expedition with college. Walked about 24 miles with a 20 kilo bag, right mish. Great weather for it though. At one point walking through a field we were checking a map for the public footpath and someone decided to help us out. Turned round to listen to this guys directions to find him totally starkers except for some trainers lol unbelievably random

Not bad, been so busy!

Done a mad 12 hour day which i'm planning to be doing all week and by Wednesday hopefully I should pretty much have done my hours for the week meaning Thursday/Friday/Saturday will all be on O/T rate :cool:

Edited by Matt