Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Secondly I'd like FoxyPV to be as single and attractive as she is with her intelligent posting.

I'm hoping for one out of two.

:D:D

And Nick thought you were a bird.

You aren't, are you?

What makes you think I'm a bird?

To be honest, I thought you were a female as well.

Almost as big a surprise as finding out Corky is under 40.

:giggle:

Driving ability?

:glare: You can walk back from Crewe next time. And I put up with you singing along to ELO at the top of your voice with your head stuck out the window for the whole of the journey. :angry::rolleyes:

:glare: You can walk back from Crewe next time. And I put up with you singing along to ELO at the top of your voice with your head stuck out the window for the whole of the journey. :angry::rolleyes:

But surely I meant the high quality of it? :unsure::dunno:

:whistle:

Just something I thought I'd share.

I went to a pub in Ryde last night and someone told me there was another Leicester supporter in the room. I went over to say hello and he asked me if I was Isle of Wight Fox!

He's an FT 'lurker', so if you're reading this - SIGN UP RYDE FOX!!!!

Absolutely stunning day, left the office early and I ended up pushing my nan around the hospital park in a wheelchair which was better than what it sounds.

Now the woman is the kitchen as we are awaiting for the guests to arrive for dinner, some wine and possibly some PS3 action.

Here is to you nan. beer.gif

Oh yeah!

Reading about this dog - Ratty genuinely made my week. I'm sitting here giggling like a schoolgirl just looking at the pictures.

Although the news now is he's dead, so clearly I advise dogs not to go to the pub.

P.s, FAO Afie, if this is possible, then so is Beach Rat! Viva la Beach Rat! Long live Beach Rat!

P.s, FAO Afie, if this is possible, then so is Beach Rat! Viva la Beach Rat! Long live Beach Rat!

Dogs like booze though, so it's logical. Beach Rat is not logical.

Rats would have no reason to go to the beach. No reason whatsoever. Until you can find a university professor or a vet or someone of similar ilk who is willing to submit to me, in writing, a list of reasons why a rat would go to the beach, I shall refuse to take any further part in this debate.

Dogs like booze though, so it's logical. Beach Rat is not logical.

Rats would have no reason to go to the beach. No reason whatsoever. Until you can find a university professor or a vet or someone of similar ilk who is willing to submit to me, in writing, a list of reasons why a rat would go to the beach, I shall refuse to take any further part in this debate.

Reason number 1 - He needed a holiday.