Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Charlton Post Match Wake

Soon it'll be halfway through the season and we will be flirting with the relegation zone.

The situation is dead on its feet. No-one has support for Megson - it ain't gonna work!

I can't believe all the optimism at the start of the season....and now this.

Already looking towards next season. :rolleyes:

Megson out

Wrong team, wrong attitude, wrong approach, poor in the extreme... this wasn't a thrashing in terms of the score but in terms of the quality of the performance if was lamentable (be interesting to hear what the folks who were at the match thought).

oddly, our possesion rose from 41 to 51% from half time to full time.

crap team selection, but it siunds like it was the one solid area (mcauley/kisnorbo) that were to blame for the goals.

Burley set to be sacked apparently. Just throwing it out there.

No source before you all start going "omfg sors or it no hapn", it's speculation.

If true what the feck are we doing with Megson?! He'll probably walk straight into the Palace job in a week or two while Megson gets "time". :rolleyes:

mind you - we're only 6 points off the playoffs, with a game in hand...

still very very early... dammit, i've had beer, i've been at work all week, and i'm not gonna let one poor game ruin it for me...

very very early days....

4th from bottom already.....

We will finish mid table and win nothing. If Megson stays we will never get promoted, Martin Allen gave me optimism - loved his barking mad "CAN DO" attitude

I hope MM uses his "If I have to fire 20 managers to get it right I will"

Time to get rid of No.2

Archived