Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Master's Snooker.

diminished only slightly by eurosport coming back to the final frame with selby already on 61, but he destroyed lee, fabulous perfoemance...

got a great career ahead of him, for sure...

:scarf:

Well Done Mark!

Can't believe it i've been watching it almost all day and then miss the last winning frame :@ because some boy racer has just lost control of there car, rolled it a few times and crashed into a wall right outside my house.

Everyone's ok at least the car's a write off and the wall's fooked but I missed the winning frame! Oh well got back inside to see the interview/presentation. :thumbup:

Selby's first title - but definitely not his last.

If he continues with the form he showed tonight and throughout the tournament, he'll be a world champion sooner rather than later.

He's a credit to himself and to New Parks!

Am sorry if there's already a post on this topic, but, i have to say what a fantastic performance from Mark, delighted to see him off and running in ranking titles, great snooker you've done Leicester proud, thank you and good luck!

Massive achievement - Lee looked as if he wished the ground would open up and swallow him.

Once Selby got him by the throat he squeezed the life out of him.

Pride of Leicester. :clap:

Stephen Lee's rubbish, has been for years, he's just an also ran in the top 16, which he wont even be in next season unless he dramtically improves.

Selbys biggest achievement in the tournament was seeing off Maguire after being two down with three to play.

Massive achievement - Lee looked as if he wished the ground would open up and swallow him.

Once Selby got him by the throat he squeezed the life out of him.

Pride of Leicester. :clap:

I don't even think the ground has a wide enough mouth to swallow Stephen Lee.

Archived