Steven Posted 18 January 2008 Posted 18 January 2008 Mark has the following: Member No.: 1 How do I display my member number?
Mark Posted 18 January 2008 Posted 18 January 2008 Mark has the following:Member No.: 1 How do I display my member number? You're number 3 I removed them from topic view as its a bit false now for new members, due to how many spam accounts I deleted I while back.
Steven Posted 18 January 2008 Author Posted 18 January 2008 You're number 3 I removed them from topic view as its a bit false now for new members, due to how many spam accounts I deleted I while back. I am not a number, I am a free man.
lildave3 Posted 18 January 2008 Posted 18 January 2008 I am not a number, I am a free man. Is that the reason you started this thread? If so, bravo.
Steven Posted 18 January 2008 Author Posted 18 January 2008 Is that the reason you started this thread? If so, bravo. I wish I was that inventive. No it was more like I know I am member number three and I just wanted to show off.
lildave3 Posted 18 January 2008 Posted 18 January 2008 I'm 123.Totally awesome. 123 never wins. How do you know anyway? Is it a matter of looking at all members by date, then counting? EDIT - In which case i'm member 2769.
AoWW Posted 18 January 2008 Posted 18 January 2008 My member has no number... ...nor does it need one.
lookwhaticando Posted 19 January 2008 Posted 19 January 2008 My member has no number... Mine's 666... number of the beast. Click your username in the top left corner of the forum (logged in as: username). The URL it takes you has ?showuser=XXXXX at the end, the XXXX being your member number. I am 1037. Shit hot.
Suffolk_fox Posted 19 January 2008 Posted 19 January 2008 Mine's 666... number of the beast. Click your username in the top left corner of the forum (logged in as: username). The URL it takes you has ?showuser=XXXXX at the end, the XXXX being your member number. I am 1037. Shit hot. 1324. Hot shit.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.