Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Benjani

What are you eating now?

lol Raspberries at 4 in the morn.

I'm ****ing starving..

Yep. :D

I've just finished writing a job application thingy which has to be in tomorrow (yeah, yeah, I've had all weekend to do it) and the raspberries just happened to be there, calling to me to eat them. :P

I bet someone, somewhere can tell me how eating raspberries just before you go to bed is really bad for you, blah, blah. :rolleyes:

Lib, if you're that hungry, why not eat summat? And what the fuck are you still doing up, anyway? :S

I've just finished writing a job application thingy which has to be in tomorrow (yeah, yeah, I've had all weekend to do it) and the raspberries just happened to be there, calling to me to eat them. :P

I bet someone, somewhere can tell me how eating raspberries just before you go to bed is really bad for you, blah, blah. :rolleyes:

Lib, if you're that hungry, why not eat summat? And what the fuck are you still doing up, anyway? :S

What the fcuk are you doing up!?

Currently eating beans on toast.

I've just eaten my third orange of the day (actually clementines/tangerines or whatever the littluns are called these days).

I like Orii when I'm hungover.

I don't want to be accused of plagarism, but I am too hungover and I have also had a cappla satsuma type things.

Bit fishy this.

I don't want to be accused of plagarism, but I am too hungover and I have also had a cappla satsuma type things.

Bit fishy this.

I'm embarking on my fourth now.

My boss is concerned that this is going to give me the sh its.

He seems unconcerned that what I've done today is eat oranges and post on here.

I'm embarking on my fourth now.

My boss is concerned that this is going to give me the sh its.

He seems unconcerned that what I've done today is eat oranges and post on here.

Run off the shitter in a minute and then come back with 8 foot of bog roll hanging out of your harris. Bosses love being right. The ladies will love it as well.

You just end up pissed up. Once you get in to double figures it turns in to OranjeBOOM.

I just tried a bit of peel. It was rancid.

I ate it though.

Fruit peel should taste nice. Peel & Pips are stupid as they cause mess.

The banana is another culprit.

Why can't they be more like the apple? The raspberry? The grape? The cherry?

I just tried a bit of peel. It was rancid.

I ate it though.

Fruit peel should taste nice. Peel & Pips are stupid as they cause mess.

The banana is another culprit.

Why can't they be more like the apple? The raspberry? The grape? The cherry?

Apple cores are the business.

Lib, if you're that hungry, why not eat summat? And what the fook are you still doing up, anyway? :S

Exsqueeze me?

I'm always up. Sleep is unnecessary. >_<

it's true, the red colouration doesn't have time to exit the stomach and it settles at the back of the stomach as you lay down, causing it to seep out causing red back, or red-rubus. that is an actual fact.

[ontopic]just eaten toast[/ontopic]