Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simi

Tennis

1 hour ago, kingfox said:

Said all along Dan Evans would get top 50 lol

Fair play anyway, obviously loves Flushing Meadows. Edmund think has a pretty fair chance against Isner.

Konta vs Bencic could be a cracker later on. Muguruza flopping again the other day, another one overhyped.

Could potentially get three players into the top 32 at one point if Edmund pulls his finger out next season and Evans keeps getting results and playing every tournament going. 

16 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Imperious display, she will keep moving up I think, has a lot more consistency then a lot of the top 10

Just a few little steps she needs to make, break into that top 10 and start beating fellow top 10 players on a consistent basis. 

Her performance today was one of her best all round displays, faultless. More of that to come hopefully.

4 minutes ago, kingfox said:

Just a few little steps she needs to make, break into that top 10 and start beating fellow top 10 players on a consistent basis. 

Her performance today was one of her best all round displays, faultless. More of that to come hopefully.

If she starts doing that she'll be top 5 or better, as you've gleefully pointed out on numerous occasions women's game lacks players that consistently do well.

10 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

If she starts doing that she'll be top 5 or better, as you've gleefully pointed out on numerous occasions women's game lacks players that consistently do well.

If she can reach more QF, SF then she'll get there in no time. There's hardly any consistency nowadays, Serena & Kerber by far the best two this season, hence them being ranked one & two. The rest of the top 10 go through good spells & bad spells, Radwanska & Halep especially.

9 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Dunno how closlely you follow the sport but stan been struggling for some time.

Well, I follow it a lot, some time? Yes maybe he hasn't been at his best this year but he is still ranked 3 in the world and has two slams to his name. He is better than some of the top 10 who also go through similar spells 

Edited by foxes_rule1978

2 minutes ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

Well, I follow it a lot, some time? Yes maybe he hasn't been at his best this year but he is still ranked 3 in the world and has two slams to his name. He is better than some of the top 10 who also go through similar spells 

I apologise but if Stan is ranked 3rd wow. He can't be that in the race.

2 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

I apologise but if Stan is ranked 3rd wow. He can't be that in the race.

Hes 7th in the race.

Still a struggling Stan would still be favourite in this. Would be a huge win for Evans.

• Like 1