Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simi

Tennis

3 minutes ago, kingfox said:

His attitude pissed me off three years ago.

Like Marcus Willis, his girlfriend has probably made a lot of difference.

His attitude pissing you off is irrelevant to you opinion that he wasn't talented. Mario Balotelli's attitude pisses me off but that doesn't mean I think he's crap, he's clearly a talented player who needs to knuckle down and stop throwing his career away, Evans was the same.

It's gone into a 5th anyway.

23 minutes ago, kingfox said:

Should of won that in four, but for four sets he played the best Tennis of his life, fair play.

You are actually right, he was the best player for the first four sets, despite the result and can be proud. He learnt tonight though what it takes to beat a player like Stan over a five set match. If he can continue this progression top 32 is certainly possible... Edmund for me though is one of the best young players around. He can easily make top 20 in my view. 

Edited by foxes_rule1978

On 22/08/2016 at 11:21, Manwell Pablo said:

Anyone else seen Dan Evans is now up to 60 in the world, clearly finally got his act together and seems to be playing every tournament going..... 

Possible top 32 next season? 

Originally said he had no chance but you you don't mess with Stan like that if you're not a class act. He looks really promising.