Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ASH17LCFC

The shock of lighting

I really do hope that was a joke, sir :thumbup:

Well not shit but I'm not a fan of any of them, used to like oasis back in the day, Kazabian sound like some terrible Glam band from the 70's to me, The enemy I respect for at least having something to say but I dont like the lead singers voice and whenever I see the band I cant get over how weird the lead singer looks.

I'm a picky bastard!

Can't beat a bit of slide away in my opinion ;) This a close second.

I won't be happy until my tickets drop through the door for Wembley....

Slide Away chuuuuuuune! Can't beat Morning Glory tho.

This Wonderwall version on the tv sounds amazing!!!!

Noel on the Choir

We had a rehearsal in someone's kitchen in Muswell Hill. It sounded quite celestial in places and quite ridiculous in others.

It's going to be great though and they're made up that they can wear their own clothes.

It's just a pity it is going to be such a small gig. We might try to get a choir out for these big gigs.

:worship:

Don't Look Back in Anger was amazing, one of my favourites live.

Can't wait for Slide Away, Morning Glory and Roll With it, although they seem to have taken Roll With It out of the set lately. :(

Just watching it again on the red button, It wasn't the full gig they showed on BBC2 last night.

The Masterplan. OMG, Amazing with the choir!

Hair on the back of my neck, Just imagine what it would be like to have been there.

:wub:

Hope Kasabian get a go on the choir, LSF with a choir :thumbup:

Did anyone see Kasabian perform at the Electric Proms a couple of years ago?

They did it with an orchestra (I think) it was brilliant, Empire, The Doberman, LSF, Immense.

Archived