Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Absolute *** of our time Pt.MXXVI

This country's judicial system ms a fcuking joke.

Honestly 9 years for gang rape and disfiguring the girl who had a mental age of 8/9?? :angry:

The old faggot of the judge was probably on his last last when he passed the sentance. :angry:

The sooner Lisa is laying down the law the better.

:o:unsure:

The immigration tribunal service should be on this list somewhere for denying my girlfriend's perfectly legitimate graduate visa application on the grounds that she applied a day too early. Wankers. Oh and the other case in the court was some guy who'd come from Afghanistan in the back of a lorry, who it seems was allowed to stay... on the basis that he was not in the taliban. Equality gone mad!

If Lisa is laying down the law, I can see bollcks being chopped off and heads taken off.

I think the return of the black cloth is well overdue.

You gonna be a judge innit? :unsure:

Judge Lisa.

You dont fcuk!!

Eventually. I shall be a barrister first.

The immigration tribunal service should be on this list somewhere for denying my girlfriend's perfectly legitimate graduate visa application on the grounds that she applied a day too early. Wankers. Oh and the other case in the court was some guy who'd come from Afghanistan in the back of a lorry, who it seems was allowed to stay... on the basis that he was not in the taliban. Equality gone mad!

Unfortunately, the law is based on technicalities. Has your girlfriend had to reapply? Or is she going to appeal the decision?

I guess that this is the view of the majority on here.

As for me I'm strongly against it

In all seriousness, I am with you. Whilst my gut reaction is to rip the balls off of rapists, when you look at what the real motivation is behind the crime, it's not sexual, it's power. That means that removing their testicles is actually going to have little effect.

Similarly, what does killing a murderer do? And how do we distinguish between who deserves to die and who doesn't? Some may argue that they are driven to murder, and feel justified by their actions.

I think punishments have to allow people to face up to the consequences of their crimes, whether it is through guilt. But again, that has its flaws. Not all criminals feel guilty about what they have done.

Don't you just love grey areas!!

In all seriousness, I am with you. Whilst my gut reaction is to rip the balls off of rapists, when you look at what the real motivation is behind the crime, it's not sexual, it's power. That means that removing their testicles is actually going to have little effect.

Similarly, what does killing a murderer do? And how do we distinguish between who deserves to die and who doesn't? Some may argue that they are driven to murder, and feel justified by their actions.

I think punishments have to allow people to face up to the consequences of their crimes, whether it is through guilt. But again, that has its flaws. Not all criminals feel guilty about what they have done.

Don't you just love grey areas!!

The sooner we stop worrying about what the convicted criminal feels and start worrying about what the victim feels the better.

Removal of the balls will lead to an immediate cessation in violent or dominant behaviour.

My only problem? I would not like to be castrated because of a mendacious little bitch. Where would the boundary be drawn for the strength of a guilty verdict?

The sooner we stop worrying about what the convicted criminal feels and start worrying about what the victim feels the better.

It's the way the system is heading, believe it or not.

My only problem? I would not like to be castrated because of a mendacious little bitch. Where would the boundary be drawn for the strength of a guilty verdict?

Like I said though, gut reaction. :dunno:

Unfortunately, the law is based on technicalities. Has your girlfriend had to reapply? Or is she going to appeal the decision?

She is going to reapply from the states so I won't get to see her for a few months and it puts her about a grand out of pocket. It was the appeal that was denied, the original decision was bollocks. She had the credentials for a Graduate Visa, but was forced to apply before her results because her Student visa would have run out. Apparently that invalidates the application (Even though we proved that she got the degree).

Makes me embarrased to be a citizen of this stinking mess of a country, and I mean that.

She is going to reapply from the states so I won't get to see her for a few months and it puts her about a grand out of pocket. It was the appeal that was denied, the original decision was bollocks. She had the credentials for a Graduate Visa, but was forced to apply before her results because her Student visa would have run out. Apparently that invalidates the application (Even though we proved that she got the degree).

Makes me embarrased to be a citizen of this stinking mess of a country, and I mean that.

The system stinks. They are in the process of introducing a points based system - that might be worth looking into, especially if she is a graduate. Does she want to go into research or anything like that, because you get extra points. Don't know if this will be of any use

The system stinks. They are in the process of introducing a points based system - that might be worth looking into, especially if she is a graduate. Does she want to go into research or anything like that, because you get extra points. Don't know if this will be of any use

Thanks, she's going to re appeal on the basis that the judge openly admitted she didn't know the rules of the points based system and made several mistakes on the letter we received. Our local MP is George Galloway... tempted to get him involved too, would be interesting to meet him also. Not a huge fan but he is a big name. Seriously the situation is an absolute joke, she has been denied a visa that she is 100% eligible for.

Thanks, she's going to re appeal on the basis that the judge openly admitted she didn't know the rules of the points based system and made several mistakes on the letter we received. Our local MP is George Galloway... tempted to get him involved too, would be interesting to meet him also. Not a huge fan but he is a big name. Seriously the situation is an absolute joke, she has been denied a visa that she is 100% eligible for.

You have my deepest sympathy. :(

Seriously, he'll be far too busy looking after his own interests to concern himself with anything as trivial as the needs of his constituents.