Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Absolute *** of our time Pt.MXXVI

The "thoughts" of Nick Griffin MEP (:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:)

From Stormfront

I am well aware that the orthodox opinion is that six million Jews were gassed and cremated or turned into lampshades. Orthodox opinion also once held that the earth is flat…I have reached the conclusion that the ‘extermination’ tale is a mixture of Allied wartime propaganda, extremely profitable lie, and latter day witch-hysteria
I want to see Britain become the 99 per cent genetically white country she was just eleven years before I was born
When the crunch comes power is the product of force and will, not of rational debate
We affirm that non-Whites have no place here at all and will not rest until every last one has left our land.
The chapter [of Mein Kampf] I most enjoyed was the one on propaganda and organisation – there were some really useful ideas there

Nick Griffin is the one who wants exterminating.
This and Id happily do it

Shall we create an 'Exterminate Nick Griffin' rollcall just to piss Alex (and possibly BlabyFox) off?

1. Lisa

2. lou

3. Bilo

Edited by Bilo

Thank goodness there are still public spirited individuals that are willing to go all red and have the veins pop out of their foreheads before ineffectually banging the sides of a transit van.

Oh no, hang on, they've just managed to make themselves look like a different sort of cvnt

Thank goodness there are still public spirited individuals that are willing to go all red and have the veins pop out of their foreheads before ineffectually banging the sides of a transit van.

Oh no, hang on, they've just managed to make themselves look like a different sort of cvnt

Quite. :appl:

i do like the way, as if training up the next generation, they take their kids along to enjoy the show.

Yep, agree with that.

Absolutely despicable if she's found guilty but she hasn't even been tried yet for fook's sake.

Edited by Bilo

The low-life druggie twat (white British, for all you BNP supporters out there!) scum who burgled our house yesterday lunchtime, gave my dog a good kicking and threatened to kill my 15 year old Daughter who caught them in the act. The SOCO who attended later found a very large knife upstairs in my bedroom that they left so were just extremely grateful shes ok, despite losing thousands of pounds worth of stuff.

Id also like to nominate all the big butch men who stood around and did nothing while my Daughter chased one scrawny youth, with armfulls of my possessions for half a mile along Saffron Lane with her rape alarm going off, crying and screaming that hed robbed us, and the bus driver who took him away, despite being told what hed done. The only person to try and help was a 17 year old girl.

A big thanks to all of you ****ers!

The low-life druggie twat (white British, for all you BNP supporters out there!) scum who burgled our house yesterday lunchtime, gave my dog a good kicking and threatened to kill my 15 year old Daughter who caught them in the act. The SOCO who attended later found a very large knife upstairs in my bedroom that they left so were just extremely grateful shes ok, despite losing thousands of pounds worth of stuff.

Id also like to nominate all the big butch men who stood around and did nothing while my Daughter chased one scrawny youth, with armfulls of my possessions for half a mile along Saffron Lane with her rape alarm going off, crying and screaming that hed robbed us, and the bus driver who took him away, despite being told what hed done. The only person to try and help was a 17 year old girl.

I hope your 15 year old is OK.

That must have been awful for her, and you. At least she's not been hurt. Not very public spirited performance from the community, is it? That's almost as shocking as the crime itself

I'm relieved nobody got hurt, but I'm disgusted by inactions of those who did nothing. Although I can't say I'm surprised.

Make sure you upgrade your security, change your locks etc. One of my mates has been burgled twice in the last 5 weeks, probably the same people as both times they took the car.

That's terrible Lou, I hope your all ok and can try and get over the ordeal!!

It's a shame that the public and community are so reluctant to step in and help!! I had problems with youths from my area, and just before and after the event, the whole street was out, and my neighbour who thinks he's abit of a hard man, but when the youths arrived they all ran back into there houses and shit themselves, leaving me to deal with them!!

It's everyone for themselves, chuck!!!!

That must have been awful for her, and you. At least she's not been hurt. Not very public spirited performance from the community, is it? That's almost as shocking as the crime itself
I'm relieved nobody got hurt, but I'm disgusted by inactions of those who did nothing. Although I can't say I'm surprised.

Make sure you upgrade your security, change your locks etc. One of my mates has been burgled twice in the last 5 weeks, probably the same people as both times they took the car.

That's terrible Lou, I hope your all ok and can try and get over the ordeal!!

It's a shame that the public and community are so reluctant to step in and help!! I had problems with youths from my area, and just before and after the event, the whole street was out, and my neighbour who thinks he's abit of a hard man, but when the youths arrived they all ran back into there houses and shit themselves, leaving me to deal with them!!

It's everyone for themselves, chuck!!!!

Thanks all.... I needed to get that off my chest! I dont expect people to put themselves at risk but it was one scawny lad ladened up with stuff and Im pretty sure a couple of normal blokes (probably even one!) could have more than easily challenged him or at very least asked my girl if she was ok...... I know I would have done. It made me physically sick when they found the knife hed been carrying dropped upstairs in my house, thinking what could have happened to her. Im just happy shes ok.

The police assessed our house and it came out as low risk - we have brilliant locks etc but they broke the entire pane of double glazed safety glass and stepped through it. Were havin an alarm fitted and Im considering getting a German Shepherd (Joke) but the coppers said if theyre determined enough to get in they will.

One point....... they used an empty box we had from a pedestal fan in the bedroom to take most of the stuff away in. The police advised us never to have empty boxes in the house, it makes it easier for them to take more and they dont look so suspicious. You dont need boxes to take faulty goods back just a receipt. :thumbup:

Cunts. I hate people - none more than the fuknut bystanders who never get involved and always have a thousand excuses.

Hope your little one is OK, Lou.

x

Scumbag. Lets hope the twat ODs on the profits of his crime.