Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Absolute *** of our time Pt.MXXVI

perhaps not in the same league as some of the worst , but here's a local absolute cvnt for local people

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/leicest...ire/8098062.stm

Just read that.

I just hope she realises how bad/guilty she would have felt if it was her relative in the back of the ambulance or the ambulance was on the way to pick up someone close to her.

And I don't understand how 'stress' can be the cause of this kind of action. What about the passenger she was with?

Disgraceful.

I'm relieved nobody got hurt, but I'm disgusted by inactions of those who did nothing. Although I can't say I'm surprised.

Make sure you upgrade your security, change your locks etc. One of my mates has been burgled twice in the last 5 weeks, probably the same people as both times they took the car.

I agree with Lisa.

I feel so sorry for you, but the public as a whole, just don't want to get involved. I don.t know whether this is a fear of getting hurt, or just plain apathy. The bus driver should be shot at dawn.

The low-life druggie twat (white British, for all you BNP supporters out there!) scum who burgled our house yesterday lunchtime, gave my dog a good kicking and threatened to kill my 15 year old Daughter who caught them in the act. The SOCO who attended later found a very large knife upstairs in my bedroom that they left so were just extremely grateful shes ok, despite losing thousands of pounds worth of stuff.

Id also like to nominate all the big butch men who stood around and did nothing while my Daughter chased one scrawny youth, with armfulls of my possessions for half a mile along Saffron Lane with her rape alarm going off, crying and screaming that hed robbed us, and the bus driver who took him away, despite being told what hed done. The only person to try and help was a 17 year old girl.

A big thanks to all of you ****ers!

I saw this made the Mercury the other day. Hope it helps in some way

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/manchester/8120560.stm

A 15-year-old boy has been convicted of murdering a two-year-old girl who was left in his care for 90 minutes.

Demi Leigh Mahon was beaten, bitten and had her hair sheared off during the attack which left her with 68 injuries, Manchester Crown Court heard.

She had been left with Karl McCluney while her mother went to claim a child benefit cheque in July last year.

McCluney took her to a park before attacking her at a house in Salford, Greater Manchester.

He had admitted manslaughter on the grounds of diminished responsibility but the jury rejected this claim.

The attack on Demi Leigh was so ferocious, the court heard, that she was left brain-damaged after being punched repeatedly in the face.

Pathologist Dr Naomi Carter said part of her scalp was also sheared off, most likely as a result of it coming into contact with a hard surface.

Dr Carter told the jury it was neither "reasonable or credible" that the vast majority of the injuries were sustained accidentally.

When her mother, Ann Marie McDonald returned she saw the injuries he had inflicted.

She told the court during the five day trial: "I screamed 'Why haven't you rung an ambulance?'.

"He said 'I never done nothing, I've not done nothing'."

Demi Leigh was taken to hospital where her parents were at her bedside when her life support machine was switched off two days later.

B*stard.

Edited by Isle of Wight Fox

• 4 weeks later...
Bleach attack

I despair, I really do :(

Bring back the stocks. And leave them in that stress position for a month and the only food they get is what the public decide to force feed them. For drink, a cup of piss a day (or maybe Bovril if we didn't want to risk making them ill). This simple punishment would be a hundred times more effective than fines, community service or prison. I know loads of folk who have done all three and they quite enjoy it, so will not really change their attitude.

But if we had the stocks, piss, stress and shit on toast for dinner I'm sure they would soon turn into citizens who have respect for their fellow human beings :D

• 2 weeks later...

hopefully these ugly mugs will be out of sight for a long long time !!!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/8194235.stm

Couple behind Baby P death named

The couple responsible for the death of 17-month-old Baby Peter have been named after a court anonymity order expired.

He died in Haringey, north London, in the care of his mother Tracey Connelly, 28, and her partner Steven Barker, 33.

Yeah just been reading that...... horrible people.

Skinning a Guinea Pig alive and breaking the legs off a frog when he was a kid??!! Did no one seriously think this bloke might be a threat? Its a well known fact people that torture animals when young go on to hurt/kill humans :angry:

They're on the front page of the Mercury. I didn't read it properly, but I think she's from Leicester originally.

Delightful

Well we are a City of despicable fiends like Davieg and us other bridge lovers! I bet this woman is against the demolition too! :angry:

I'm sorry, but how can ANYONE convicted of raping a 2 year old girl be out of prison (and in my opinion alive!) to do this all over again! :@

It's the way we view offenders; we don't punish offenders, as such, we rehabilitate them. This is why prisoners are given access to education and vocational training, and this is why they have perks, it's a kind of reward for good behaviour, I guess. I didn't really look into this one during my criminology module, and I am sure that someone with a better understanding of the subject will give the opposing viewpoints, and the arguments that our system does the opposite (in terms of policy, governments like to say that we punish, don't rehabilitate, but the way I see it, it's all rhetoric, and nothing much changes).

Doesn't work for me :(

Doesn't work for me :(

A man died when he was impaled on a large shard of glass after throwing a woman through the window of a shop in the West End of London early this morning.

The 30-year-old victim was seen arguing with the woman in the Regent Street area of London’s West End shortly after 2am today.

Witnesses told police he hurled the woman against the window of a branch of Banana Republic up to three times. After several blows, the glass shattered and the couple fell through, leaving the man fatally wounded.

Members of the public flagged down a police patrol, which went to the shop at the junction of Regent Street and Great Marlborough Street.

Paramedics also attended but the man was pronounced dead at the scene. A post-mortem examination will take place today.

The woman, also 30, was taken to hospital for treatment to multiple cuts, none of which was thought to be life-threatening.

A Metropolitan Police spokesman said: “Shortly before 2.15am, officers on patrol were informed by a member of the public of an altercation in Great Marlborough Street.

“When officers arrived at Great Marlborough Street, they found a male, believed to have gone through the window of a shop. A woman was also found at the scene, suffering cuts.

“London Ambulance Service attended but the man, aged 30, was pronounced dead at the scene. The woman, also aged 30, was taken to a Central London hospital. Her injuries are not thought to be life-threatening.

“Officers believe they know who the deceased is but await formal identification and next of kin to be informed.

Source

It's a truly depressing case, that one, isn't it? (Baby P, I mean, not the one about the broken window)

I read somewhere (the Guardian, probably) that one of the reasons the authorities didn't concern themselves too much with the visual injuries the kid had as they appeared consistent with his tendency to try and headbutt everything and everyone. What chance had the boy got?

Edited by Bellend Sebastian

It's a truly depressing case, that one, isn't it? (Baby P, I mean, not the one about the broken window)

I read somewhere (the Guardian, probably) that one of the reasons the authorities didn't concern themselves too much with the visual injuries the kid had as they appeared consistent with his tendency to try and headbutt everything and everyone. What chance had the boy got?

it's a horrific story. having saying that I think we're calling our pub quiz team tonight.

''Black Eyed Baby P's''