Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Head Honcho

Forgotten bands

Forgotten Town

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

I was in their fan club once.

*squeals of delight*

This is one of my all time favourite songs of all time.

Poor Scoweh had to put up with me telling him this constantly when I last heard it "out and about" and probably didn't catch any of it at all!!

I have "acquired" The Wedding Present - George Best, and was listening to it today. I used to have a dodgy cassette years ago, and lost it. They were good.

And some have has massive hits, hardly forgotten when most of them feauture on every 80's compilation cd.

I think you're taking this 'forgotten' bit far too seriously. If they were totally forgotten nobody would remember them and think to put them in.

Maybe but surely picking songs that werent massive number 1 hits is more relative to the thread.

albert hammond ; the free electric band

a hit,but not massive and largely forgotten ; but not by me as its one of my all time favourites and seemed to be the zeitgeist song of the era

• 2 weeks later...

Archived