Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Head Honcho

Forgotten bands

Loving this thread, 2 forgotten classics.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Another 80s classic. Crap video though.

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

haha tune :giggle:

C'mon!

Anyone remember Franz Ferdinand? I apologise if this seems like a strange question, but everyone I ask is like "oh yeah, them" :rolleyes: .

That's what happens when you are constantly bummed by the music press for your average music after a while they all get bored of you

Anyone remember Franz Ferdinand? I apologise if this seems like a strange question, but everyone I ask is like "oh yeah, them" :rolleyes: .

There's a new album on the way - I think they might have made the mistake of staying away a bit too long.

I really like them actually, although a lot of people don't. Quite a few have said to me they don't 'get' them, which always confuses me because there doesn't seem to be a lot to get. It's just slightly arty uptempo pop music, isn't it?

Yes didnt TOTP play the tape of the song but the band couldnt hear it so they just sat there.

Yeah, that's right.

I never really understood why they thought having people miming live on television was ever a good idea. It's almost as stupid as when they broadcast Top of the Pops live on Radio One simultaneously. Watching people mime is bad enough, but listening to them mime is even less impressive

There's a new album on the way - I think they might have made the mistake of staying away a bit too long.

I really like them actually, although a lot of people don't. Quite a few have said to me they don't 'get' them, which always confuses me because there doesn't seem to be a lot to get. It's just slightly arty uptempo pop music, isn't it?

Excellent, I wasn't aware of this :D .

Archived