Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DB11

Football Manager 2009

Suspense and build up!?! It's seriously not that exciting... plus, to have 10 minutes of him rambling on about nothing to do with the game is pretty boring so the second part is the only bit I needed to watch really. :)

What WILL be exciting is the demo and then the actual release... THAT is worth getting excited about.

To be fair the 1st video has had 116,284 views in less than 24 hours. I bet a chunk of them were people that didn't know the game and found the 1st video useful.

Nope.

Nothing regarding FM09, was just there on Tuesday....first time I've ever been there

OK cool I will stop bugging u now lol

Anyways, what about this screenie

1741.jpg

U can either storm out of a press conference, or put in what you like, which the AI is supposed to understand! How sweet is that

http://www.shopto.net/page.php?page=dettag...p;codart=PCFO10

Still £25 there, so thats where I have pre ordered it :thumbup:

That's all nice and so on - but, they don't offer the Mac version (yet). Unless it's a PC version that can be played on a Mac, as well (just like my current FM 2008 copy).

And the price's already gone up - £31.99!

OK cool I will stop bugging u now lol

Anyways, what about this screenie

1741.jpg

U can either storm out of a press conference, or put in what you like, which the AI is supposed to understand! How sweet is that

The AI won't understand what you write in, apart from a coupl of words. It's more of a novelty but should be funny on multi-player games.

Archived