Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DB11

Football Manager 2009

I've canceled my pre-order for this, I don't really have the money to be forking out for this so Im probably gonna wait 'till christmas time before I get it.

There will be no harm in you getting an illegal copy :)

The demo is being released on the Saturday 1st November Midnight / 2nd November day. Available from Steam and the News of the World web site.

This is truly great news as i have a week off work starting that weekend, purely coincidental of course!

Where did you find out about this? I've been checking on the net almost daily! (i really need to get out more... :whistle: )

This is truly great news as i have a week off work starting that weekend, purely coincidental of course!

Where did you find out about this? I've been checking on the net almost daily! (i really need to get out more... :whistle: )

The official FM forums : http://community.sigames.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24

The specs are now out:

PC System Requirements

OS - Windows Vista or XP

Processor Speed - Vista - 2.0GHz, XP - 1.4GHz Memory - Vista - 1GB, XP - 512MB Videocard - 128MB Nvidia FX 5900 Ultra, ATI Radeon 9800, Intel 82915G/82910GL or greater.

For more information on the demo, read here

The "strawberry" demo will have all graphical content, multiple languages, and 10 leagues to play with (the list of which will be made available later in the week), also for half a season of ingame time, and saved games will also be compatible with the full release of the game, out on November 14th.

That sounds sweet!

Will the annoying aspect of the game where in cup semis and finals be removed where the score is always about 6-5?.. really annoying! I only have really noticed this in Ngs and its a regular thing - pretty much every cup semi or final :rolleyes:

Sorry if this has been posted already.

Will the annoying aspect of the game where in cup semis and finals be removed where the score is always about 6-5?.. really annoying! I only have really noticed this in Ngs and its a regular thing - pretty much every cup semi or final :rolleyes:

Sorry if this has been posted already.

:unsure:

Archived