Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Wank Cup Injuries

Max carried off in tears - now how many people thought I was being stupid when I said we shouldn't risk players in this wank tourno? Players who would be good for the promotion push should not be risked for no reason - and this was so ****ing predictable!

What a waste of ****ing effort this cup competition is.

Max carried off in tears - now how many people thought I was being stupid when I said we shouldn't risk players in this wank tourno? Players who would be good for the promotion push should not be risked for no reason - and this was so ****ing predictable!

Agreed.

But how unlucky are we, seriously? I'm not sure I could think of two better players to lose. Well, maybe so but I could easily think of two players i'd want injured instead of Mattock and Gradel.

It's just unfortunate Daggers imo. Could of happened in the League. Thats football.

Couldn't agree more! I kinda just wish we'd get knocked out and be done with it...as bad as it sounds.

It's just unfortunate Daggers imo. Could of happened in the League. Thats football.

IF it had happened in a League game then that would have been a casualty of war - this was such a ****ing worthless match to sustain a loss to a key player in.

This was bollocks - predictable bollocks.

you can't wrap everyone in cotton wool.

I hope you never knocked teams for mocking the league or FA cup by playing weakened sides and their fans calling them a mickey mouse cup.

Why?

What relevance has this got to anything?

This IS a twat of a tourno, it is totally and utterly fucking irrelevant to our only priority this season...and has now robbed us of one key player.

"Oh no Daggers....all cup competitions are good if we win in the final and all winning games build up a run of confidence"

Bollocks. Absolute abject bollocks. Anyone subscribing to this philosophy is a fucking retard.

Why?

What relevance has this got to anything?

This IS a twat of a tourno, it is totally and utterly fucking irrelevant to our only priority this season...and has now robbed us of one key player.

"Oh no Daggers....all cup competitions are good if we win in the final and all winning games build up a run of confidence"

Bollocks. Absolute abject bollocks. Anyone subscribing to this philosophy is a fucking retard.

Winning cups is good, surely? I'm not all for it - but a cup is a cup, no matter how low down it may be.

Winning cups is good, surely? I'm not all for it - but a cup is a cup, no matter how low down it may be.

No.

And I'm getting bored of repeating this - there is only one thing that is good this season...and that is getting promoted.

Anyone wanting to indulge themselves in some Wembley fantasy is a sodding idiot in my book.

Sorry.

Getting promoted requires us to maintain a full squad for the bulk of the season - not to lose players in a piss-pot tournament.

Winning cups is good, yes.

Getting knocked out 4 or 5 rounds into the cup is not good. Especially when your players are tired, injured and very grumpy. This then has a detrimental effect on league form, thus making me grumpy.

I love Daggers in this mood. Pure entertainment. :P

I have to agree by and large, though. Sure, it's nice to have a cup run - in the League or FA Cup. But this is a cup competition I couldn't actually care less about if I tried. And to lose a player as important as Gradel because of this competition is ridiculous. We're shooting ourselves in the foot, really.

I'm not really that bothered if we go out of this in the next round, and to be honest this season the FA Cup doesn't hold the utmost priority for me either. The most important thing for me this season is getting out of this league. Everything else pales into insignificance.

I love Daggers in this mood. Pure entertainment. :P

I have to agree by and large, though. Sure, it's nice to have a cup run - in the League or FA Cup. But this is a cup competition I couldn't actually care less about if I tried. And to lose a player as important as Gradel because of this competition is ridiculous. We're shooting ourselves in the foot, really.

I'm not really that bothered if we go out of this in the next round, and to be honest this season the FA Cup doesn't hold the utmost priority for me either. The most important thing for me this season is getting out of this league. Everything else pales into insignificance.

CVT? :o

Plus Max Gradel was fooking weak on saturday anyway.

Anyway I'm off to fantasise about a trip to wembley :P

Daggers is talking bollox.

We can win EVERYTHING!!!!

Every fcuking thing!!!

Bring IT ON Girlfriend!!!

JPT,FA,Carling,League,And lots of other thigs that i cat think about......ie Best matchday programme and all that shit....

Daggers is talking bollox.

We can win EVERYTHING!!!!

Every fcuking thing!!!

Bring IT ON Girlfriend!!!

JPT,FA,Carling,League,And lots of other thigs that i cat think about......ie Best matchday programme and all that shit....

Raj, you should be earning big bucks as a motivational speaker.

You are a bleedin' genius. :thumbup:

CVT? :o

Plus Max Gradel was fooking weak on saturday anyway.

What about them? The only round we have a slim chance of playing them in is the first, and that's a very long shot. Would be good to get a Prem team in it later on, but would rather miss out this season and focus on gaining promotion from this division, if truth be told.

And yeah, Max is hitting a bad patch at the moment, but he can't be expected to perform miracles every single time he's on the field. The lad has class though, and he'll get through it soon enough and be back to his old self. Well, when the injury has cleared up, anyway. :rolleyes:

Raj, you should be earning big bucks as a motivational speaker.

You are a bleedin' genius. :thumbup:

Too fcuking right i am.

FCUK EM ALL I SAY!!!!!

Big balls is what we need.

BIG FCUKING BALLS!!! :angry:

Oh...sorry if im scaring people...lack of sleep and all that......im off for a lie down.........just remember...BIG BOLLOX!!!!! :D

Archived