Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Wank Cup Injuries

Daggers is talking bollox.

We can win EVERYTHING!!!!

Every fcuking thing!!!

Bring IT ON Girlfriend!!!

JPT,FA,Carling,League,And lots of other thigs that i cat think about......ie Best matchday programme and all that shit....

Shit - I never looked at it that way.

You're right.

I'm planning where I can park at Stanmore as I type. :whistle::P

Shit - I never looked at it that way.

You're right.

I'm planning where I can park at Stanmore as I type. :whistle::P

Im already at Stanmore Underground Car Park waiting for The Final of the JPT!!!

Gotta get there early to avoid the rush!!!!

Bye for now!!!!

Max carried off in tears - now how many people thought I was being stupid when I said we shouldn't risk players in this wank tourno? Players who would be good for the promotion push should not be risked for no reason - and this was so ****ing predictable!

What a waste of ****ing effort this cup competition is.

Not half as predictable as this thread.

Within seconds of Maxi hitting the deck, up pops a (knee)-jerk response like this. :angry::angry::angry:

Exactly how would the morale of the team and fans have been improved by a dismal home defeat to fourth-tier opposition?

You are entitled to not give a toss about this competition. But that doesn't give you the right to have a pop, from the safety of your keyboard, at those of us that do.

Gradel's loss is hardly terminal - we do have plenty of cover in his position, and in any event he hasn't exactly shone in his last three first-team appearances.

If heaven forbid, we do fail to win promotion this season, the JPT run should have no influence whatsoever.

With the squad we have, larger than most in this league, we should be able to withstand a couple of injuries.

Win em all,...ffs

These are professional players, "harden the fcuk up"

I want, nay EXPECT them to play and win every game that is put before them,

i expect pearson to put out a side i can be proud of and i hope that the fans when bored shtless make their own entertainment by singing crap songs.

In the words of the great poet Graham Gobles..."this time im playing to win"

:scarf::chant:

Thing is we're in the cup, we can't do anything about that and I would be disgusted if we went out and deliberately lost the game. Plus we have to play a certain number of first team players anyway. And in terms of the injury to Gradel we don't even know how bad it is yet... I don't see what this thread is getting at really.

Thing is we're in the cup, we can't do anything about that and I would be disgusted if we went out and deliberately lost the game. Plus we have to play a certain number of first team players anyway. And in terms of the injury to Gradel we don't even know how bad it is yet... I don't see what this thread is getting at really.

Plus we got to see Frank Sinclair.

Not half as predictable as this thread.

Within seconds of Maxi hitting the deck, up pops a (knee)-jerk response like this. :angry::angry::angry:

Exactly how would the morale of the team and fans have been improved by a dismal home defeat to fourth-tier opposition?

You are entitled to not give a toss about this competition. But that doesn't give you the right to have a pop, from the safety of your keyboard, at those of us that do.

Gradel's loss is hardly terminal - we do have plenty of cover in his position, and in any event he hasn't exactly shone in his last three first-team appearances.

If heaven forbid, we do fail to win promotion this season, the JPT run should have no influence whatsoever.

With the squad we have, larger than most in this league, we should be able to withstand a couple of injuries.

Oh - it must be almost October...Ultra is trotting out the old keyboard warrior line.

I'm hardly ****ing anonymous on this board and in pubs - and I'll say the same to your (always hidden) face. People who value this tournament are sodding imbeciles.

I'll be in the Swan and Rushes all morning this Saturday.

Oh - it must be almost October...Ultra is trotting out the old keyboard warrior line.

I'm hardly ****ing anonymous on this board and in pubs - and I'll say the same to your (always hidden) face. People who value this tournament are sodding imbeciles.

IF we get to the final, would you turn down the chance to see your team play at Wembly?

Lets just win the JPT this season, get to Wembley in the final and enjoy it.

We've had 124 years and never played in it, we may not play in it again in our lifetimes after this season.

Get promoted in League 1 and not play the JPT again for another 124 years.

Simple

:thumbup:

I sort of value this tournament, in the fact I don't want to go out to a fourth-tier club and it would be nice to go to Wembley. If we were knocked out I wouldn't be up in arms, demanding the manager's head for instance.

I see it as something that would be pleasant to do well in but wouldn't be overly concerned if we were knocked out of.

I value every match and every tournament, i also respect others opinions.

I cannot believe that any city supporter would wish a loss on his/her club.

Archived