Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
shen

Northampton Town

As said previously on this thread...You need to be on NTFC database to purchase tickets....one game doesn't automatically get you onto the database unless purchasing via cc...try coming to the Crewe game n giving Hudds a miss! :thumbup:

i've got my tickets for this now.

£12...but keep your head down fella! Generally no probs..n no axes to grind with Leicester fans as such..but fans of 'big' :rolleyes: clubs entering home areas givin it the biggun understandbly gets Cobbs fans backs up. Surprisingly maybe,Leeds had a few dotted around but seemed to show respect :thumbup:

Thats what i plan to do. :thumbup:

As said previously on this thread...You need to be on NTFC database to purchase tickets....one game doesn't automatically get you onto the database unless purchasing via cc...try coming to the Crewe game n giving Hudds a miss! :thumbup:

5 fooking 1, jesus

Does anyone know the best place to park. I normally go by fox travel to away games so dont have to worry about parking but Northampton is nearer to my house than Leicester so we're going to take the car. Is there a carpark at the ground you can park in? I know theres alot of restaurants, a cinema in the area and i would imagine the wont let you park there but im hoping theres a car park for football traffic. Any ideas?

Does anyone know the best place to park. I normally go by fox travel to away games so dont have to worry about parking but Northampton is nearer to my house than Leicester so we're going to take the car. Is there a carpark at the ground you can park in? I know theres alot of restaurants, a cinema in the area and i would imagine the wont let you park there but im hoping theres a car park for football traffic. Any ideas?

There's a specified car park at the ground - £2.50 a pop.

went to sixfields today had no problem buying two tickets in the home end (east stand) have never been there before so was not on any database - surprised how easy it was

That's because the Crewe game wasn't ALL TICKET! If NTFC have relaxed entry for all tkt 'GOLD' game (Leicester,Leeds,Dongs n Pish) as a lot of Cobblers fans have been saying should happen for Leicester game - then fair play!

There's a specified car park at the ground - £2.50 a pop.

Its a pound now I think! Mental.

I would park on the dual carriageway so you can get away and on to the motorway.

Well have a nice time boys and girls, do us proud.

I wish I could go but I should see you at Hartlepool, Bristol Rovers and MK Dons next month :thumbup:

Get yourself to the party on the hill, then. :D

God knows was just going to drive around untill i find somewhere good to park.

Was thinking behind our defence because then we won't miss tunchev...........

Next question.... reckon you can get me to Leicester train station by 6:30? :sweating:

as i said on friday was really easy to get tickets for saturday albeit in the home end and i'm not on there database or anything - if you really want a ticket you can still get them in person or over the phone (tel:0870 822 1966) :fc:

Archived