Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
shen

Northampton Town

apparently it's a complete sell out now, don't know if this is true or not.

i hope not as i wanted to get tickets in the home end.

I don't think so, I went down and got 3 at 7pm this evening, and there was no inclination that it was anywhere near sold out judging by the on-screen graphic in their ticket office :thumbup: .

I don't think so, I went down and got 3 at 7pm this evening, and there was no inclination that it was anywhere near sold out judging by the on-screen graphic in their ticket office :thumbup: .

Nothing on their OS either, although we all know how reliable they can be. :rolleyes:

I wonder if they will let us sit where we want coz im on row j which i believe to be the back row, it'll be good to stand up without being moaned at but i might have to join in with the rebels amongst you

Why d'ya think cus you're on the back row you'll avoid being moaned at? Ejected more like at the Cobbs!

Not completely sold out in home areas..that's all I'm saying!

Why d'ya think cus you're on the back row you'll avoid being moaned at? Ejected more like at the Cobbs!

Not completely sold out in home areas..that's all I'm saying!

I didn't think of the stewards, i meant other Leicester fans telling me to 'sit down' if they are sitting behind me, but yeah i might have to sit down anyway, hope not tho

i live in northampton and have been to see northampton once before so hopefully i will be able to get tickets.

As said previously on this thread...You need to be on NTFC database to purchase tickets....one game doesn't automatically get you onto the database unless purchasing via cc...try coming to the Crewe game n giving Hudds a miss! :thumbup:

Does anyone know how much it will be for an U16 ticket in the home end.

£12...but keep your head down fella! Generally no probs..n no axes to grind with Leicester fans as such..but fans of 'big' :rolleyes: clubs entering home areas givin it the biggun understandbly gets Cobbs fans backs up. Surprisingly maybe,Leeds had a few dotted around but seemed to show respect :thumbup:

Archived