Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

FA Cup Ticket Prices - Crystal Palace

From OS

Prices have been released for Leicester City's FA Cup Third Round clash with Crystal Palace at the Walkers Stadium on Saturday, January 3 (3pm).

Tickets will go on sale from Saturday (December 6) and are priced as follows:

Adults

£15 for Season Ticket Holders

£20 for non-Season Ticket Holders

Seniors

£10 for Season Ticket Holders

£15 for non-Season Ticket Holders

Under-16s

£5 for all

Season Ticket Holders will have their seats reserved until close of business on Saturday, December 20.

The replay date would be Tuesday, January 13 with an 8pm kick-off (subject to television).

Another very small attendance then. I'm assuming that 'young adult' prices will be the same as those for seniors?

I would assume there's no such category everyone over 16 is an adult.

But why just dismiss that category for one game only?

Well they had no Senior concessions for the Stevenage game, so it's not like there's any consistency in these games.

Perhaps Palace wouldn't agree, perhaps it's to keep out the most vocal section of the support who might actually wake people up or perhaps they just forgot about you lot - who knows it could be any stupid thing football clubs are not exactly renowned for their good treatment of fans

But why just dismiss that category for one game only?

They sometimes just don't mention it.

I've gone to buy tickets with my season ticket in the past when young adult tickets haven't been mentioned on the website, and they've given me some.

Why are non-season ticket holders £5 more expensive than season ticket holders? Why do the club continue to alienate a large section of the fans like this?

lol. Hardly alienating them just giving the STH a cheeky reward. After all the majority of hardcore fans have season tickets.

Why are non-season ticket holders £5 more expensive than season ticket holders? Why do the club continue to alienate a large section of the fans like this?

What?

You want ST holders to pay MORE than NON? :unsure:

Ridiculous prices, especially when you see Birmingham are giving their tickets away against Wolves.

£20 to watch Leicester play Palace in the freezing cold, not many NSTH will go for that.

Luckily it's during the festive season, we are playing a team in a higher division so i rekon we will get at least 17000 despite the prices.

Surely the people who go to every home game deserve some sort of reward?

Proportionally cheaper prices for the whole of the league season, that is the reward of having a season ticket surely. :dunno: The club couldn't survive without selling season tickets so I respect that a hell of a lot of people make the effort to buy it in the first place and go 23 times a season. But also the club would be in a very poor financial state if no other fans made the effort and I just don't understand why non-season ticket holders don't get the same prices in this type of game. Don't get me wrong, in the league it's obviously fairer than STH are proportionally cheaper but why in the cup.

Archived