Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phube

Ticker-tape

Make it yellow and flashy I say.

Also, there's a thread about this.

I seen the thread, because i alrwady knew and was looking for it, but the scrollling thing?...now that is new, fresh, and absafookingloutly amazing!

And breaking news in itself!

I seen the thread, because i alrwady knew and was looking for it, but the scrollling thing?...now that is new, fresh, and absafookingloutly amazing!

And breaking news in itself!

:unsure:

I'm on about the thread in User Help and Suggestions regarding the scroller.

Or ticker tape as it's oddly called. :unsure:

I'm on about the thread in User Help and Suggestions regarding the scroller.

Or ticker tape as it's oddly called. :unsure:

OH, I thought you ment the Fryatt signign thread, Ok, I didn't know about that thread as I must admit I don't venture into the User help and usesgitions forum very often.

:crylaugh::blush:

Well go and break some then!!! :rolleyes:

What, like "Phube has ditched his beloved Wii and publicly declared that other games consoles are vastly superior"?

Do it, Mark.... Do it!!!!! :devil:

I thought ticker tape was like confetti. :dunno:

Education alert!!

In the old days (before.... computers!! :o ) news and other information was sent to ticker-tape machines which punched letters onto thin ribbons which were then read by people. This tape, come parade time, could be cut up into long strips to give a pretty (confetti-like) downpour from (high rise) office buildings to welcome home (usually American) heros... ie. Armstrong, WWII vets etc...

Hence the name ticker-tape parade!

Wikipedia entry!

[/education]

Oh and AOWW <_<

• 4 weeks later...

Archived