Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Leicester 2 v 1 Hereford Post Match Thread

Sorry but where did I mention anything about my feelings? I was stating a fact about our attacking prowess in the last 15 this season... Which I don't expect you to take notice of as we all know you don't deal in facts.

Falling back in the closing stages and giving the opposition a sniff:

Today against Hereford, Leeds, S****horpe, Brighton, Swindon etc......

We got the three points, and that's all that matters. We didn't play well, but these are the sort of matches that we'd have lost last season or the four before that. Started well enough, scored and a great move nearly led to another. A very quiet spell before our second, stupidly gave away a goal but managed to hang on.

51 points at the halfway stage- I wouldn't swap positions with anyone else in the league. Keep it up second half of the season and we'll be fine. A gap of seven points back to Millwall now, it's looking rosy as they won't make ground on us next week, and the Franchise won't either.

Need to do better, but after the Peterborough performance, I was half-expecting it today. Hereford played quite well but I think we deserved the win.

First 15 mins of the game we played good football. Shoud've been 2-0 up by then. Rest of the game we just played long ball mostly to Howard when we were playing good football on the floor. Does anyone know why Fryatt was taken off? Did he pick up an injury?

Fryatt was injured, he went over their keeper afew mins before half time and seemed to be hobbling after, looks like a knock to his ankle, hopefully he wont be out too long

We got the three points, and that's all that matters. We didn't play well, but these are the sort of matches that we'd have lost last season or the four before that. Started well enough, scored and a great move nearly led to another. A very quiet spell before our second, stupidly gave away a goal but managed to hang on.

51 points at the halfway stage- I wouldn't swap positions with anyone else in the league. Keep it up second half of the season and we'll be fine. A gap of seven points back to Millwall now, it's looking rosy as they won't make ground on us next week, and the Franchise won't either.

Need to do better, but after the Peterborough performance, I was half-expecting it today. Hereford played quite well but I think we deserved the win.

:huh: if we beat peterborough away then we go above you by a point and you can't play that game in hand until the 17th of febuary, your hartlepool game

A job done, but I wouldn't say well.

In some ways this game was too much like Crewe for my liking, we scored an early first goal, and then took our foot off the gas, and they could've easily scored. We should've attacked more, because at times we had only Martin in our half. We sat back even more after the 2nd and we conceded from a silly free-kick.

First 15 mins of the game we played good football. Shoud've been 2-0 up by then. Rest of the game we just played long ball mostly to Howard when we were playing good football on the floor. Does anyone know why Fryatt was taken off? Did he pick up an injury? Done well to hold on in the end. Thought we were gonna let another 2goal lead slip after we conceded.

We got 3pts at the end which is good andd hopefuly beat palace in cup next week.

:thumbup:

okay, when we thrash peteborough away :whistle::thumbup:

the way we are playing at the moment, especially away, then it is going to be a tough game for a peteborough side with a leaky defence

Peterborough are in the cup too.

So you can't overtake us. :)

Archived