Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stez

BARGAINS - Put them in here!

The missus' ancient Punto finally died last week so have been looking for a cheap replacement. Picked up a 51 plate Skoda Fabia 16v (80k, 2 owners, FSH) for £800 - well looked after, drives smooth as anything. I'd consider that a steal - most of the stuff we were looking at in her price range were expectedly junk

And now I'm a bit jealous, so am seriously considering PX'ing my old 400 for a Fireblade/ZX-9R/Daytona 955/similar. If anyone knows anyone selling something like this fairly cheap, let me know!

Anyone else use 'Groupon'?

Some great deals on at the moment.

I was going to sign up for it, but don't really trust it. Great deals, but at what cost?

There's a probably some clause in the terms and agreement where you agree to become a sex slave to some ancient, 80 year old Russian oil tycoon.

I've found Groupon to be useless lately, they spam me 3 times a day with stuff that isn't much discount and is usually fish foot spa or terrible holidays. I signed up to buy a car valet ages ago but it couldn't process the payment. Had a nice meal out as a gift once but the "voucher value" was nowhere near as much as they claimed.

Are they the online survey sites? I tried some but hardly ever qualified for the full version. You also have to do loads before you get anything of value. I only wanted the cash. Vouchers for things I don't use or can afford are no use.

Railworks 2: Train Simulator, sadly the game is too complicated for me so decided to sell, it can be somebody's for a fiver.

Umbro Football Boots size 12 (metal studs), bought them last year in the shop they fitted perfectly but when i was running around on the field i found them too big for me, only wore them once so there in good condition, if interested name me a price.

Edited by Leicesterpool

Lexus IS200, 05 plate, petrol. Full leather trim, sat nav, heated seats all electrics working. 6 months tax n MOT, 107k miles. £4,250.

Great car gutted to be selling it to be honest but managed to get a company car from work now so can't justify keeping both! :(

Edited by AS78UK

Samsung Chromebook : Brand new (2weeks old) slight scratch (not on screen)

boxed with charger. got it for £200... looking for £100 for it...dont know alot about computers but its really fast.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B009RF0AQ8#productDetails

Brand Samsung Item Weight 1.1 Kg Product Dimensions 29 x 1.8 cm Item model number XE303C12-A01UK Form Factor UltraThin Screen Size 11.6 inches Processor Brand Samsung Processor Speed 1.7 GHz Processor Count 2 RAM Size 2 GB Computer Memory Type DDR3 SDRAM Hard Drive Size 16 GB Graphics Chipset Brand ARM Graphics Card Description Integrated Graphics RAM Type DDR3 SDRAM Wireless Type 802.11B, 802.11G, 802.11n Operating System Chrome OS Average Battery Life (in hours) 7 hours Lithium Battery Weight 300 grams

think thats everything...

• 4 weeks later...