Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bilo

MK Dons

If you dont have a NUS card but do have a college I.D card do they count that?

Whenever I've purchased student tickets, I've never had the problem of having to show ID. Although I haven't been to MK Dons before so I don't know what their policy is. It's worth checking with the Leicester Ticket Office when you buy your tickets.

They were getting 1500 crowds in their last season so based on away fans being present I reckon there's only 500 or so who were watching them at the end that you need feel for.

AFC Wimbledon under their new ownership (but still not supported by Merton Council) attract more. They are now a thriving club albeit in the lower echilons of football. Hopefully one day we'll see them take their place in the Football League and who knows with a bit of luck it may be at the cost of the Dons.

In the meantime, I'll be at the game without any fear of having sold my soul. I might have sold my arsehole before then but there's a credit crunch and needs must.

I don't know where you got that figure from, because its wrong. In there last season they averaged 4'750. Thats still very poor but their fans already knew they were ****ed.

They might not have had huge crows before but in the late 90's they average over 18'000, which is currently better than our own club!

The generaly lack of sympathy is pretty bad tbh.

I find it strange that people respond in such degoratory ways just because some fans are standing up for what they believe in, it should happen more often in england, apathy is deadly.

Exactly.

I'm not "supporting my team" though if I don't go. :rolleyes:

English fans will carry on "supporting their team" blindly whatever is thrown at them, thats the sad thing.

Exactly.

English fans will carry on "supporting their team" blindly whatever is thrown at them, thats the sad thing.

Yep, and they see that as a positive thing.

I dont understand it, but it is what it is.

p.s. Did Adam get involved in any of the brawls at coldville?

I don't know where you got that figure from, because its wrong. In there last season they averaged 4'750. Thats still very poor but their fans already knew they were ****ed.

They might not have had huge crows before but in the late 90's they average over 18'000, which is currently better than our own club!

They averaged that in the prem.

Our average is actually just over 18,000 (and that's in League One). So you, are wrong.

God, I've had to trawl through about 5 pages of the same thing.

Lets talk about the actual getting to the game etc now yeah?

I think it's quite an interesting debate to be fair, I fully respect Andy for not going. The way in which he words things doesn't help him though. :P

You going mate? Not sure what your stance is on all this...

How we getting there? I am probably yeah, if money situation is all good. Can see the same sort of crowd that went Northampton going.

How we getting there? I am probably yeah, if money situation is all good. Can see the same sort of crowd that went Northampton going.

Erm, hopefully the train is an option, I'll look into it. I think somebody mentioned via Bedford which is a possibility.

I think it's quite an interesting debate to be fair, I fully respect Andy for not going. The way in which he words things doesn't help him though. :P

Tbh, so do i. He's standing up for what he believes in, and that's fair enough, but some comments are beyond a joke.

Exactly.

And I'm 'selling my soul' for going :rolleyes:

Anyway like Katy said, let's leave the whole good/evil thing now. :thumbup:

SUAS needs to go to the Daggers' School for the Explainatonary Challenged ;)

Don't get me wrong it was an interesting debate but now it's going around in circles. I totally respect Andy and AFIE for not going but I think it's been done to death now, no?

Looking at about £19 train with student railcard from what I can see.

You can either go:

Leicester > Nuneaton > Milton Keynes Central > Bletchley

Leicester > Bedford > Bletchley

**** that.

Looking at about £19 train with student railcard from what I can see.

You can either go:

Leicester > Nuneaton > Milton Keynes Central > Bletchley

Leicester > Bedford > Bletchley

What exactly would be the point of that one when you end up in Bletchley anyway? :blink:

Trains are crap!

Quite clearly I made it up because I knew it provoke a reaction.

I know it's naughty but I was bored. Mk Dons are my second team and Pete Wincklepicker is my uncle.

I just think that Wimbledon could have survived if the will were there but rather like Woolworths, nobody really gave a fook.

Of course it's not wrong, Maccy D's are our nearest promotion rivals. It will be a cracking game.
Not at all.

If we win it will be, in my opinion, our best result of the season.

I no longer feel guilty for looking forward to this away game more than any other this season. I belive I said at the start of the season that this could be an unexpected gem, and I appear to be correct. ^_^

I no longer feel guilty for looking forward to this away game more than any other this season. I belive I said at the start of the season that this could be an unexpected gem, and I appear to be correct. ^_^

Why do you feel guilty? There's nothing wrong in looking forward to a football match :thumbup:

Why do you feel guilty? There's nothing wrong in looking forward to a football match :thumbup:

All the shite about Franchise. Like AFIE and Standupandsing, I disagree with the way they were formed and I must confess I also considered boycotting. Now I realise that I'd be boycotting my own team as much as MK Dons and that would be wrong. It's cool now though, with everything borne in mind, I'm confident I'm doing the right thing by going.

Archived