Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bilo

MK Dons

**** that.
Quite clearly I made it up because I knew it provoke a reaction.

I know it's naughty but I was bored. Mk Dons are my second team and Pete Wincklepicker is my uncle.

I just think that Wimbledon could have survived if the will were there but rather like Woolworths, nobody really gave a fook.

:laugh:

And Ronnie.... Adam who? :unsure:

What exactly would be the point of that one when you end up in Bletchley anyway? :blink:

Trains are crap!

They play in Bletchely, not MK :thumbup:

FAO anyone training it, Bletchely station is only 15-20 minutes walk away. MK Central is a trek, will take bloody ages. Though pubbage is I understand scarce around Bletchely station :whistle: .

They play in Bletchely, not MK :thumbup:

FAO anyone training it, Bletchely station is only 15-20 minutes walk away. MK Central is a trek, will take bloody ages. Though pubbage is I understand scarce around Bletchely station :whistle: .

I know, it just seemed a bit silly to make two changes and go through MK when you could make one change and end up at the right place anyway. There are apparently a couple of reasonable pubs en route to the stadium if you stop at Bletchley, but don't expect anything brilliant. Never mind, there's always ASDA next door to the ground, they might have some 24 cans for £10 offer or something. :beer:

I know, it just seemed a bit silly to make two changes and go through MK when you could make one change and end up at the right place anyway. There are apparently a couple of reasonable pubs en route to the stadium if you stop at Bletchley, but don't expect anything brilliant. Never mind, there's always ASDA next door to the ground, they might have some 24 cans for £10 offer or something. :beer:

Yeah, it all depends what time you go to how many changes you need. There's even 3 changes on one route lol

Yeah, it all depends what time you go to how many changes you need. There's even 3 changes on one route lol

Tell me about it, there are some seriously silly ways to get to MK. I think the 10.33 is the one that gets you there for about 12.30 and only makes the one change at Bedford.

Pretty high young Raj. We'll be given a big allocation. Anyway, aren't you Priority 3?

:thumbup:

Im priority 1000.

Im the Biggest priority there is.

No one has more priority than me.

I am The Prioritiser.

After inquiring about the date the MK Dons tickets go on sale, I've just recieved this reply from the ticket office:

Tickets go on sale to members on 19th February and then general sale on 20th February.

And this is my first post, so hello all! :P

After inquiring about the date the MK Dons tickets go on sale, I've just recieved this reply from the ticket office:

And this is my first post, so hello all! :P

Tickets go on sale to Season Ticket Holders (Priority 1) on the 16th February, which is what I was referring to earlier in the thread.

The Ticket Office are still awaiting confirmation on the allocation and the pricing.

Archived