Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bilo

MK Dons

He could have got one on priority 3 in the morning before extra 800 tickets though :frusty:

Its just one of those once a season games that sells out like hotcakes. Theres 11000+ STH and only 4300 Mk Dons tickets, well over half have to miss out.

Stoke away was one last season.

Well I was 'promised' one of those first batch tickets that morning but they never came back, then I tried again for one of the 800 but again after saying they'd received my email the next message I got was they'd sold them all. Fortunately Thracian kindly got me one when he queued for his.

Matt - your sig's brilliant!

Was that the Scunny game? What a quality away day - we even managed to get on a East Midlands Today chanting 'We are top of the league' like nutters for about 2 minutes in front of a camera!

Though I have to say, I think Bristol yesterday was even better.

Doubt MK Dons game is going to have quite such good character about it, but personally I think it's always nice to see a mass of City fans (loyal or part-time) at someone else's ground...

I've got a ticket? :blink::unsure:

Retard.

I know you have, gosh your dumber than i thought.

What i was saying was that you think you deserve your ticket more than me/others.

You've been sprouting your shit all day on here today, your todays top poster, well done :clap:

I know you have, gosh your dumber than i thought.

What i was saying was that you think you deserve your ticket more than me/others.

You've been sprouting your shit all day on here today, your todays top poster, well done :clap:

Sprouting shit? :laugh: Your a fine one to talk.

We could sit here all night exchanging insults & that is fine with me but I think everyone else will get bored of it.

So go back to whatever hole you crawled out of, because not one single person wants to hear your shit.

Matt - your sig's brilliant!

Was that the Scunny game? What a quality away day - we even managed to get on a East Midlands Today chanting 'We are top of the league' like nutters for about 2 minutes in front of a camera!

Though I have to say, I think Bristol yesterday was even better.

Doubt MK Dons game is going to have quite such good character about it, but personally I think it's always nice to see a mass of City fans (loyal or part-time) at someone else's ground...

Yeah, S****horpe. I 'stole' it from this thread Pearson - Boring, Miserable & Passionless, with thanks to DavieG.

Yeah as you said even though there will be the home crowd who make no noise and just sit there I am quite proud we are taking so many, As I have already said I have been to 4 aways games this season I am not in with the 'hardcore away support' and some may even call me a 'part-time fan' but I certainly don't class myself and don't want to be associated to our home support, I love the away games I just don't get to many, I love the chance to stand and make some noise, as I said I would love to go to more away games but just don't get round to them, must try harder I spose (As I have already said).

Yeah, S****horpe. I 'stole' it from this thread Pearson - Boring, Miserable & Passionless, with thanks to DavieG.

Yeah as you said even though there will be the home crowd who make no noise and just sit there I am quite proud we are taking so many, As I have already said I have been to 4 aways games this season I am not in with the 'hardcore away support' and some may even call me a 'part-time fan' but I certainly don't class myself and don't want to be associated to our home support, I love the away games I just don't get to many, I love the chance to stand and make some noise, as I said I would love to go to more away games but just don't get round to them, must try harder I spose (As I have already said).

I thought it was S****horpe, recognised the stands and how enclosed the whole ground was. One of my fave away games this season I reckon, also probably one of the coldest

I thought it was S****horpe, recognised the stands and how enclosed the whole ground was. One of my fave away games this season I reckon, also probably one of the coldest

I don't think I've ever felt as cold at football as I did at S****horpe. I had a fair amount of layers on and gloves, yet I still felt cold. Despite that, it's definitely been one of the better away games this year.

Archived