Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Bear

Mark Davies hands in transfer request...

I actually don't hate Wolves, I must admit there have been some unsavoury moments with a few Wolves fans in the past, especially when you drubbed us 4-1 in 2007 at the walkers, lets just say the small section of Wolves fans cheering in the home end didn't go down well.

The train I was meant to be on for that game got cancelled so I was 5 minutes late for the match. Missed Hume's goal and spent 85 minutes watching us get a right spanking.

I was speaking to joe mattock in the lost bar last night

amongst other things he told me that davies is goin to bolton for 2 mil

Was told on saturday night

The info has come from with in the club (joe mattock)

what is all the continuing speculation about

It's hardly going to be bull-shit, what would be gaind by that

The train I was meant to be on for that game got cancelled so I was 5 minutes late for the match. Missed Hume's goal and spent 85 minutes watching us get a right spanking.

Gutted.

For 5 minutes those bastards in front of me were silent.

It happened last season also, when Sheffield Wednesday drubbed us, the game that all but sealed are relegation.

A few punches were thrown in the west stand that day, they were all old men.

One of them looked like my girlfriends dad and when I got home I nearly suplexed him in anger.

Oh the irony of you reporting stories after your pathetic whines about Bert getting one story wrong.

I can't imagine the reaction to your rumour if he doesn't go to Fulham. lol

:whistle:

I wonder if he laughed as much as I did 5 minutes ago? lol

Davies joins Bolton from Wolves

Mark Davies

Mark Davies had spent the first half of the 2008/09 season at Leicester

Wolverhampton Wanderers midfielder Mark Davies has signed for Premier League Bolton for an undisclosed fee.

Davies has signed a four-and-a-half year deal with Bolton after last week handing in a transfer request.

The 20-year-old had been out on loan at League One leaders Leicester, but was left out of the Foxes' squad for Saturday's home game with Huddersfield.

The highly-rated midfielder had risen through the ranks at Molineux making his first team debut in August 2005.

Telford-born Davies was considered a superb prospect when he first broke through from the Wolves Academy four years ago.

606: DEBATE

Have your say on this signing

He was rated as the club's best home-grown product since Robbie Keane by then Wolves Academy director Chris Evans, who is now on the coaching staff at Bolton under manager Gary Megson.

Davies did well when handed his first-team chance under Glenn Hoddle at Wolves, becoming almost a regular over the latter half of the 2005/06 season.

But a pre-season knee injury just a fortnight after Mick McCarthy took over as manager in July 2006 put his career on hold and he missed all of the 2007/08 campaign.

He made a goal-scoring appearance for Wolves in the 3-2 Carling Cup win over Accrington Stanley in August, before going out on loan to Nigel Pearson's Leicester in November.

Link

Wouldn't it be great if they got relegated and we beat them next season.

TWICE

Archived