Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Bear

Mark Davies hands in transfer request...

How can you say that you foucking tard did you ever see him play(Apart from the Yoevil game on tele)?

Woooooosh, have a look at what he actually said (spelt) Jake! :giggle:

Relax, bach, you're taking maddog far too seriously.

We all know he's a tool. :thumbup:

I know, I got half way through and thought what am I doing? Ignore list...

let's be serious, he's not going to pick us over bolton,wigan or fulham, would you play for a team in the PL or L1,

Yeah fair enough we could go up, but we could then spend 5 years in the championship, atleast he has the chance to prove himself in the PL, if the team he joins goes down, then he will be bought by another PL club(if he does well)

he's not going to pick a L1 team he's been on loan at for a few months, he's not a leicester fan, so he will have no problmem turningus down

Tell me why I am a fool.

a) It's not a case of Mandaric "getting his cheque book out". It's a case of being beaten to the signing by three Premiership clubs.

b) Mark Davies. Future England international? Really? This is League One standard he's been playing at mate, not Premiership. You don't need me to tell you that there's a huge difference in class there. I think he's a good player and will be agood player for years to com, but he'll never be a future England international.

c) Future Paul Scholes? That's Paul Scholes of Manchester United. This is Mark Davies of Wolverhampton Wanderers, having never played in the Premiership. Scholes was far more established than Davies was at his age.

let's be serious, he's not going to pick us over bolton,wigan or fulham, would you play for a team in the PL or L1,

Yeah fair enough we could go up, but we could then spend 5 years in the championship, atleast he has the chance to prove himself in the PL, if the team he joins goes down, then he will be bought by another PL club(if he does well)

he's not going to pick a L1 team he's been on loan at for a few months, he's not a leicester fan, so he will have no problmem turningus down

To be fair we have the biggest ground out of the 4 interested clubs, the best support and arguably the bigger of the clubs. His attitude means everything really, does he like playing or money.

To be fair we have the biggest ground out of the 4 interested clubs, the best support and arguably the bigger of the clubs. His attitude means everything really, does he like playing or money.

Who says he wouldn't play at any of these other clubs?

Archived