Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Bear

Mark Davies hands in transfer request...

Fair play to the lad he wants to play at the highest level possible, something we currently cannot offer

True. But not at a great club is it?? Just sitting watching the ball ping over his head back and forth is hardly a 'high level of football'.

Fair play to the lad he wants to play at the highest level possible, something we currently cannot offer

Agreed.

If i wasn't a fan of Leicester then I would also prefer to warm the bench at grounds like Old Trafford and Stamford Bridge, than play first team 'winning mentaility' football against Hereford and Yeovil.

put it this way

Bolton offer the chance of premier league action with wages of £15,000 a week plus £100,000 sign on fee, training with premier league class footballers on a daily basis

Leicester offer regular football 2 divisions lower with wages of £5,000 a week plus £20,000 sign on fee

so what if your on the bench, would you not want 15 minutes against Ronaldo in front of 70,000 or 90 minutes against mediocre opposition way below your own standard?

if people slate him for wanted to better himself then they need to take a look at themselves, He is clearly a cracking player.

personally i think he,s got the ability to become a very good premiership player, wether bolton are the team who will maximise his full potential remains to be seen but i very much doubt it. good luck though

He's not 6ft 2 so he won't play much.

He has real quality and being so young still I think he's a real prospect - his vision and awareness are what you would expect of a top central midfielder but added to that, he can dribble. Goes passed people like they're not there.

Really think if he stays injury free now, gets games and continues to improve, one day he will be knocking on the door for England selection.

Was great to get to watch him play for us, albeit briefly.

:huh:

So we can see our midfield look stupid? :dunno:

No he wont, when we get promoted our midfield will be unstoppable and full of confidence, not even Davies would be able to stop us. Only joking, i wish him the best and i know he is a great player. I can't believe he signed my leicester shirt at the signing session, maybe it'll be worth alot of money in afew years time

Archived