Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Bear

Mark Davies hands in transfer request...

We will sign him.

We pulled off the fantastic transfer coups of Carl Cort, Hossein Kaebi, Steve Howard and the Tunch.

The Tunch is a much better defender than Davies is in midfield and we signed him.

We could still pull off the coup for Davies.

Although if its true he didn't tell NP himself he weren't playing in Hudders game despite training all week, hes clearly a twat and we dont want him.

Look at Chelsea, with 1 twat in the squad in Drogba they were doing fine, since Anelka the twat joined everythings gone wrong, you can't cope with 2 twats in the squad.

We already have Gradel in ours, another and we will be doooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooomed

Do you have a warrant for that kind of shit?

"Pearson also commented on the whereabouts of Mark Davies, who had been absent from the squad on the day.

He said: "It looks like Mark is going to Bolton Wanderers. I am not happy how it has happened because he would have played and he had been part of our preparations for the game. But we have dealt with it and coped with it and we move on.""

Shall we just drop mark davies now? Do we need this type of player?

This debate is getting old and pointless. I dont care who's nose i put out by putting that

he's gone to bolton £1 m

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/200...15875-21070225/

Gary Megson last night secured a £1million swoop for Wolves midfield man Mark Davies.

Bolton boss Megson has made Davies, 20, his third signing of the month. Megson had a £650,000 offer rejected on Friday but improved his bid to meet Mick McCarthy's asking price.

isnt that the same paper that said dickov was going to blackpool in pre season?

Has Marks BIC ran out? If so I have a few spare :rolleyes: I just can't understand the lure of the Premiership, Money, Possible success in a cup competition, the possibility of playing in Europe over coming to play infront of me & me mates every week? The bloke is a fookin short sighted gimp.

Oh & thanks for the good memories Mark :thumbup: Best midfielder since Muzzy :thumbup:

U fooking dumbass :crylaugh:

Excuse me, what?

You say we will sign him, you're an idiot.

You claim that signing Carl Cort and Hossein Kaebi were 'coups'. I'm sure you're being sarcastic because no-one on this forum is that stupid. Well, pretty sure...

Then you go on to call him a twat because he'd rather play for a Premiership club. Ambition? Don't you have any ambition to talk sense once in a while?

You can't have two twats in the squad?! Oh fucking hell, I'd arranged a trial for Raj aswell! :whistle:

Has Marks BIC ran out? If so I have a few spare :rolleyes: I just can't understand the lure of the Premiership, Money, Possible success in a cup competition, the possibility of playing in Europe over coming to play infront of me & me mates every week? The bloke is a fookin short sighted gimp.

Oh & thanks for the good memories Mark :thumbup: Best midfielder since Muzzy :thumbup:

You cant see past your nose, if Bolton stay up this year then they will go down next, europe dont make a twat of yourself. Mark Davies is only 20 and if he had any confidence in his ability he would sign for us like tunchev and work his way up.

I dont blame him really for going for the money but dont make out bolton are such a great club just because there in the prem FOR NOW. Its a good chance we will be playing bolton next season anyway. Its all about money ambition has nothing to do with it.

Megson put himself in the shop window when he came to us last season with his 10-0-0 formation. He cleared off.

Now Davies comes to us and puts himself in the shop window and then appears to be clearing off.

No-one yet has mentioned the similarity between the two situations.

The fact that he's going to Bolton (apparently) only serves to make matters even worse. It's a bitter pill to swallow.

If you check out the Bolton fans forums, which are rubbish btw, they are all bemoaning the fact that Megson has gone in for a half crocked player.

Shows what they know.

Mandaric get your finger out of your arse and get your cheque book out. This lad is imo a future England international, he is the next Paul Scholes. We missed out on Fulop, we CAN'T miss out here. We missed him today.

:laugh:

Are you maddog in disguiiise?! Fool!

aprantly wigan are intrested in him, but wolves boss said he wants quite alot for him cause he made an enquiry for Joe Mattock and we said 3mill and he was annoyed so, but hopefully mark will choose us over Bolton and Wigan. :thumbup:

aprantly wigan are intrested in him, but wolves boss said he wants quite alot for him cause he made an enquiry for Joe Mattock and we said 3mill and he was annoyed so, but hopefully mark will choose us over Bolton and Wigan. :thumbup:

Heard that aswell,which sums up what type of guy Mc'(p)rick Mc'Carthy is......A complete bellend

Excuse me, what?

You say we will sign him, you're an idiot.

You claim that signing Carl Cort and Hossein Kaebi were 'coups'. I'm sure you're being sarcastic because no-one on this forum is that stupid. Well, pretty sure...

Then you go on to call him a twat because he'd rather play for a Premiership club. Ambition? Don't you have any ambition to talk sense once in a while?

You can't have two twats in the squad?! Oh fucking hell, I'd arranged a trial for Raj aswell! :whistle:

Relax, bach, you're taking maddog far too seriously.

We all know he's a tool. :thumbup:

Archived