Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Bear

Mark Davies hands in transfer request...

Don't know if anyone heard NP on Radio Leicester this morning.

He was very unhappy at the way Mark Davies dealt with this issue.

Apparently Davies left it to his Agent to contact us at short notice and say that he would not be playing.(Despite training all week with us with yesterdays game in mind)

NP feels that Davies seriously let us down by not personally talking to him.

He went on to say if that is Davies's attitude he would not consider signing him now or at any time in the future.

He feels that Davies used us to further his own ends.

If that's the case, I back Nigel's decision to let him move on.

I seen that too, but it has just been revealed Wigan will announce the signing of Ben Watson for Crystal Palace for £2 Million tomorrow. Not sure if that affect the Davies deal, Watson is a midfielder isn't he? And £2 Million - Not sure on Wigan's finance's but if Davies is £1 Million can they afford that?!

I'm clinging onto any hope he might sign for us but don't think he will.

They have just sold Palacios for £14 million and Heskey for £3.5.

They can probably afford it.

Well as much as i would love him to stay here....... i hope he choses fulham.... they are the only "footballing" team out of the three choices, when we played them they played very much like us... ball along the floor, nice passing patterns, altogether pleasant viewing...so for his sake and his style of football i hope he goes to fulham.

Don't know if anyone heard NP on Radio Leicester this morning.

He was very unhappy at the way Mark Davies dealt with this issue.

Apparently Davies left it to his Agent to contact us at short notice and say that he would not be playing.(Despite training all week with us with yesterdays game in mind)

NP feels that Davies seriously let us down by not personally talking to him.

He went on to say if that is Davies's attitude he would not consider signing him now or at any time in the future.

He feels that Davies used us to further his own ends.

Cheers for that just backs up all I've ever heard about him.

I hope you're reading Abrasive Fox!

You didn't miss him yesterday too much.

On the contrary, I think we did. The midfield was all at sixes and sevens until Berner moved into the slot Cleverley was failing to rule. It shored up a weak midfield - Davies' dynamism and passing was clearly lacking and no one stepped up to the plate for 60-odd minutes.

Hopefully it was a short-lived hangover from his moving on but it highlights how we need to strengthen across the park for next season.

We will sign him.

We pulled off the fantastic transfer coups of Carl Cort, Hossein Kaebi, Steve Howard and the Tunch.

The Tunch is a much better defender than Davies is in midfield and we signed him.

We could still pull off the coup for Davies.

Although if its true he didn't tell NP himself he weren't playing in Hudders game despite training all week, hes clearly a twat and we dont want him.

Look at Chelsea, with 1 twat in the squad in Drogba they were doing fine, since Anelka the twat joined everythings gone wrong, you can't cope with 2 twats in the squad.

We already have Gradel in ours, another and we will be doooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooomed

We will sign him.

We pulled off the fantastic transfer coups of Carl Cort, Hossein Kaebi, Steve Howard and the Tunch.

The Tunch is a much better defender than Davies is in midfield and we signed him.

Although if its true he didn't tell NP himself he weren't playing in Hudders game despite training all week, hes clearly a twat and we dont want him.

Look at Chelsea, with 1 twat in the squad in Drogba they were doing fine, since Anelka the twat joined everythings gone wrong, you can't cope with 2 twats in the squad.

We already have Gradel in ours, another and we will be doooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooomed

I don't even know where to start.

We will sign him.

What the fook was that?

We will sign him.

Is this for real?

he's gone to bolton £1 m

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/200...15875-21070225/

Gary Megson last night secured a £1million swoop for Wolves midfield man Mark Davies.

Bolton boss Megson has made Davies, 20, his third signing of the month. Megson had a £650,000 offer rejected on Friday but improved his bid to meet Mick McCarthy's asking price.

so you don't think we'll get davies then? :unsure:

Nope, i pretty much doubt he will.

Look at the options avaiable:

Leicester

Championship Football

Guaranteed first team football

Bolton

Prem Footie - bit part

Decent wages

Playing against the best players in the world

I know its not a huge list but they are the most blatent ones and if Davies gets the chance to play in the prem i think he would jump at it tbh and you would be mad not too. I hope he does come here but i doubt it.

Nope, i pretty much doubt he will.

Look at the options avaiable:

Leicester

Championship Football

Guaranteed first team football

Bolton

Prem Footie - bit part

Decent wages

Playing against the best players in the world

I know its not a huge list but they are the most blatent ones and if Davies gets the chance to play in the prem i think he would jump at it tbh and you would be mad not too. I hope he does come here but i doubt it.

HE HAS SIGNED FOR BOLTON.

He signed last night. Transfers never get mentiond till Monday if done over the weekend.

Pearson sad he was off to talk to them, Papers are saying that he signed last night for said club that pearson said he was talking to. That's enough for me. All I know is he aint coming to leicester.

Archived