Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Millwall Chit-Chat

Ikea has nice hot dogs.

& 73p for unlimited hot drinks is very good.

Ikea is horrible.

I am right, you ladies are very wrong.

Corks - we'll let you believe you're right... for an easy life, like.

Tilleh knows his stuff though. ;):worship:

Just in case the ticket office screws me over again. If any of you nice ST holders would like to grab me a ticket I would appreciate it.

:)

Might seem a dumb question.... do you have a season ticket?

Might seem a dumb question.... do you have a season ticket?

lol

Nope, I am just a member. I haven't had one since the last season at Filbert St, money, etc. So I have to settle with 20 odd games a season. Next season I am in the financial position to do so, I am looking forward to it.

:( This'll be my first missed away day since September, gutted. Can't believe I can't afford it.

Therefore this game is not taking place. :thumbup:

lol

Nope, I am just a member. I haven't had one since the last season at Filbert St, money, etc. So I have to settle with 20 odd games a season. Next season I am in the financial position to do so, I am looking forward to it.

I'm guessing those 20 games are a mixture of home and away because otherwise it's cheaper to buy a season ticket!

:( This'll be my first missed away day since September, gutted. Can't believe I can't afford it.

:o

James, you have to make it for this one now. It just became HUGELY EPIC!

A couple of lads we met in Germany are now coming over for this! :mrgreen: Yes all day drinking! :D

FAO Ched & Tom etc. Are we still planning on going to Matlock on satdee? Just a 'wee problem though...My car now has no MOT or tax.... <_< :sweating:

Send me a text as I won't be around on FaceyB or FT for most of the week!

I'm guessing those 20 games are a mixture of home and away because otherwise it's cheaper to buy a season ticket!

Yes Alex it is a mixture of home and away. Most of them have been home games this season to be honest. Only managed 5 aways with the last one being Walsall. Next season will save me a lot of hassle, going to buy the ST this week.

:o

James, you have to make it for this one now. It just became HUGELY EPIC!

A couple of lads we met in Germany are now coming over for this! :mrgreen: Yes all day drinking! :D

FAO Ched & Tom etc. Are we still planning on going to Matlock on satdee? Just a 'wee problem though...My car now has no MOT or tax.... <_< :sweating:

Send me a text as I won't be around on FaceyB or FT for most of the week!

I'm definitely out. I could only afford either Tranmere and Millwall, so I went for Tranmere because it's slightly cheaper for me.

Archived