Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Millwall Chit-Chat

I am e-mailing the club while I've got a spare five minutes with client ref details & they can ring me back in the morning for payment details. :)

I will do this too I think, if you ask them to ring you back at least you know whether you have them or not.

Just spoke to a lovely lady at the ticket office.

Discussed my ST for next season and also asked again about Millwall.

Our discussion regarding the Millwall game:

Me: "How we looking for the Millwall game?"

Her: "What do you mean"

Me: " Are there going to be tickets available for members?"

Her: " Plenteh"

Fingers crossed.

Bastard trains. I now have to leave 2 hours earlier and get an extra train :angry:

There's something going on on the East Coast mainline that Saturday is there? Goody gumdrops for me too then. :(

EDIT: Rail replacement service from Colchester to Billericay. Fucking brilliant stuff National Express East Anglia, you've outdone yourselves once again. Cretins.

There's something going on on the East Coast mainline that Saturday is there? Goody gumdrops for me too then. :(

EDIT: Rail replacement service from Colchester to Billericay. Fucking brilliant stuff National Express East Anglia, you've outdone yourselves once again. Cretins.

Awww, fooking hell. :angry:

Row A?

Bloody Row A!

I'm guessing it's because they are putting the tastiest fans at the front to repel the Milwall idiots :cool:

:whistle:

...and what the frig is going on with all of these 'adult' tickets? :angry:

Been like that for the last few weekends, apparently.

National Express must make even Virgin Trains seem generous and semi-competent.. :o

Been like that for the last few weekends, apparently.

National Express must make even Virgin Trains seem generous and semi-competent.. :o

Yep, this affects me too. Going from Grantham I would have to make 2 changes instead of the usual straight through service to Kings Cross. This is why I'm staying in Leicester on the Friday and going from there to St Pancras.

Archived