Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Millwall Chit-Chat

He rang me yesterday. :P

What a guy.

He is a guy, I actually rang him in the end. I think he knows whenever I send him an email I'll end up ringing in anyway haha. Need to have my phone on silent now so I did the right thing I think.

Nobody is planning on meeting for drinks either before or after the game at either London Bridge or Borough Market I hope.

Brighton fans got chased out the other week and it was far from the first incident this season.

Remember they were pissed off that they couldn't have a 'meet' when they played at ours, and they turned up at Orient post match for a rematch.

Be smart, be careful, be safe or some such bollocks.

Nobody is planning on meeting for drinks either before or after the game at either London Bridge or Borough Market I hope.

Brighton fans got chased out the other week and it was far from the first incident this season.

Remember they were pissed off that they couldn't have a 'meet' when they played at ours, and they turned up at Orient post match for a rematch.

Be smart, be careful, be safe or some such bollocks.

i heard that was just a rumour? :dunno:

i heard that was just a rumour? :dunno:

The guys that left the pub just before us, bumped into them, thankfully some of our lot were very big, the Millwall lot decided that not to have a go and left.

They'd also had a fight with other leicester fans earlier in the evening.

No rumour.

E-maile to me earlier this week from someone else who lives in London

'Millwall will be ok, although I’m not drinking in Borough/LB after the game, they’ve had tear-ups with Ipswich, Leeds, Brighton and even Oldham last Saturday and they’re just the ones I’ve heard about. A mate of xxxxx who works in the Market Porter said last Saturday was the worst he’s seen.'

He'd e-mailed earlier to mention that 20 Brighton fans were chased from a pub pre-game and the slowest 2 got a right shoeing.

The fact that you are caged from the ground to South Bermondsey tube should give some idea of what these people (?) are like.

Although I'm always wary of overreactions avoiding the Market Porter and pubs around there may well be good advice. Shame really as it's a great pub.

Also watch out in London Bridge station itself, it's kicked off in the areas between the tube and the overground before.

Anyone know how they're going, i.e. whether they are likely to last until Friday?

Loads left apparently, and they can increase the allocation to 4000 if needed.

My posts and that of James above make me believe that we won't need the extra allocation, people generally steer well clear of Millwall. and with good reason.

I can't wait for this, any ideas what the chances of these reaching general sale is? My mate always get's me my away tickets so I don't think my priority is very good and i'm not going with them this time. I'm taking a little fitty with me and then meeting up with the animals that are TPH, Fez, Smuts, Kokopops, Benji and other wild cats.

I can't wait for this, any ideas what the chances of these reaching general sale is? My mate always get's me my away tickets so I don't think my priority is very good and i'm not going with them this time. I'm taking a little fitty with me and then meeting up with the animals that are TPH, Fez, Smuts, Kokopops, Benji and other wild cats.

Definately will reach general sale.

Cheapest I can get the train for is £36 apparently - any one know of a cheaper way of doing it? Ta.

I'm going down Friday evening and coming back Sunday, so not sure. Have you tried from Nuneaton to Euston, they seem to be so much cheaper than Leics to St Pancras. Nuneaton to Leics is only another 25 mins as well and only about a fiver.

WEGUA.

Cheers

WEGUA

It's not the warzone it's being made out to be. Leicester trains come into St Pancras anyhow so really, there is no specific need to drink around London Bridge and find trouble.

Maybe some people prefer drinking in nice pubs and getting some exquisite food from Borough Market rather than settling down with a ropey prostitute around Kings Cross :dunno:

My response was aimed at the posts suggesting trouble may be found around the London Bridge area and as such, could be avoided easily if so wished. I don't believe i mentioned the relative merits of the drinking establishments around each area in question. As for Kings Cross, times change..

Archived