Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Terrier21

Leicester Defence

Hi, Huddersfield fan in peace here.

I remember your fans were pretty decent the other week (suppose it helps when you've just thumped us 4-2) so I was wondering if you could help me.

Just a quick question, in a fantasy football team who would you get from your teams defence, Mattock or Morrison? Who's most likely to play out of those two? I see Mattock has been injured a lot this season but he's probably more likely to get forward as he's a left back. Is Powell second choice now?

I already have Gilbert and Hobbs picked, think your the only team I can trust to keep a few clean sheets.

Cheers for any help and all the best for the rest of the season.

I remember your fans were pretty decent the other week (suppose it helps when you've just thumped us 4-2) so I was wondering if you could help me.

Just a quick question, in a fantasy football team who would you get from your teams defence, Mattock or Morrison? Who's most likely to play out of those two? I see Mattock has been injured a lot this season but he's probably more likely to get forward as he's a left back. Is Powell second choice now?

I already have Gilbert and Hobbs picked, think your the only team I can trust to keep a few clean sheets.

Eeeeee tis a tough one between them two.

Berner seems to be first choice over Mattock at the moment when he is fit and we've just signed Wayne Brown for the season, who is likely to eventually take Morrison's place...

If I had to pick one of them, I think I would go with Mattock - more likely to start in the long run this season I think and can get a few assists.

Mattock probably.

Neither have been regular this season. Mattock has been injured, on and off, and Morrison is a bit down the pecking order. Berner is first choice left back I would think.

As far as I know, both Mattock and Morrison have two assists to their name this season, Bruno Berner has one.

Clean sheets is another matter. Of the two I'd probably pick Mattock but he isn't a certainty to play, as everyone else has said.

Given our defensive record, though, I'd wager it's frugal to have as many City players in your defence as possible. ;)

It's a tough one, because both very capable when playing and are starting at the moment but wouldn't say they are guaranteed starts like some of our other players. Maybe look to someone who is definatetly going to play every week, bar any injuries of course! :thumbup:

Does it have to be a defender? Like could you change your formation around??

Yeah it has to be a defender and Berner is down as a midfielder. Did have Robinson at Millwall but he's out for 2 month+ now.

Thanks for your help, I wasn't expecting so many replies, very much appreciated.

Morrison has lately become the cover for the RB position so even if Brown replaced him he'd probably get on the bench before Mattock as cover for CB & RB.

Is there any chance you will be able to pick Wayne Brown?

We have just signed him on loan for the rest of the season because our regular CB is out injured...

Hull player - was big for them last season in getting promoted to the Prem.

If you can go for him as i think he will be playing more regularly than any of them and most likely to get assists / goals from set pieces too

It's a tough one, because both very capable when playing and are starting at the moment but wouldn't say they are guaranteed starts like some of our other players. Maybe look to someone who is definatetly going to play every week, bar any injuries of course! :thumbup:

Who are your Midfielders and Strikers?

Surely Stevie Howard has got to be their, and Andy King and Oakley?

Is there any way you can get on Martin (Our keeper) If not get young Mattock in.

Who are your Midfielders and Strikers?

Surely Stevie Howard has got to be their, and Andy King and Oakley?

The only other Leicester players I have are Gilbert, Hobbs, Dyer and Fryatt. All of them are pretty much the top scorers in the game in their positions.

Although Howard has a lot of assists he just doesn't compare to the points scored from the goals of Fryatt, Lambert and Makail-Smith.

Good luck to Huddersfield too, would be excellent if you can finish above Leeds or beat them in the play-off final. :D

Certainly would be but we keep slipping up. We just haven't had a striker this season we so badly need for a proper promotion push. Our front two have scored 2 each for the season, all the other goals have come from midfield.

On Tuesday against Hartlepool we absolutely dominated from start to finish and must have created around 20 clear chances but nobody was there to put the damn thing in the goal!

We've just got a big ugly French guy and hopefully an Everton loanee (although the paperwork wasn't done on time) so fingers crossed we start banging some goals in now.

L**ds derby on Valentines day next week, should be quite the love affair!!

Come on Town :scarf:

Archived