Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wasyls Pec Deck

Oldham game live steam

Hope I don't have to resort to the internet after the Yeovil fiasco (poor quality stream 1st half followed by zilch in the 2nd!)

Pub down the road from me hasn't got Setanta, only Sky and it's only Ireland v France in the rugby aint it? :unsure:

Not even going to bother wasting time trying to get a live stream to it, Yeovil game was complete disaster!! Even when had it, just jumped all the time! I'm going down local and hoping there are enough leicester fans to get it on in there!! Fingers crossed!!!!

if it had been at 3 i'd have been able to watch it, but i have to attend the missus' birthday party instead... :angry:

Goodness me, have a word.

Perhaps put a border up on her half of the bedroom to irritate her?

Should be a link to it here - get on the stream earlyish mind in case you need to download any software.

PS. Use it in Internet Explorer.

It currently says:

"17:20 GMT [English League One]Leicester City - Oldham Athletic

Links Will Follow @ Saturday Morning"

No links as yet but keep a look out.

http://www.footballstreaming.info/streams/todays-links/

Lists all of the matches live today, and all the channels you can find them on. City vs Oldham is somewhere near the bottom, and only the IraqGoals link works, but that streams directly from Justin.tv, so, that's pretty much the only channel to watch it on.

TVUPlayer is fantastic, watching Man City vs Middlesborough atm, but City ain't listed...

i am stuck in hosp the royal got my laptop but need to know where i can get the game live not bothered if it foriegn just need to see my foxes play please help anyone

:welcome:

Just read the above posts, they all give you options regarding watching the match.

Archived