Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Master Fox

Baby-faced boy is father at 13

lol

I think that's highly unlikely given that she ended up pregnant.

Perhaps you should withdraw your statement. :whistle:

For a young lad he is apparently quite wealthy. I've heard reports that he loves nothing more than blowing a load on his girlfriend.

quote:

Nicola Patten, 43, the 13-year-old's mother, said he had not doubted the paternity of the week-old child until now.

But on Sunday two boys, aged 14 and 16, both claimed they could be the father of 15-year-old Chantelle Steadman's daughter.

Several others have also claimed to have had a sexual relationship with the schoolgirl, from Eastbourne in Sussex.

Mrs Patten told The Mirror: "He's absolutely devastated these lads have come forward to say they slept with her at the time she got pregnant. Everything is wrong.

"Now that is in his mind and I'm not happy. I don't know where they get this from. I mean, that's my son, that's his baby.

"Alfie is distraught and upset about everything. But Maisie is fine."

The Patten family have now accepted that a DNA test is needed to confirm the paternity.

Max Clifford, the publicist who is representing Alfie and his family, said: "Nicola has agreed that DNA tests are the best way to resolve the issue of paternity.

"It is inevitable there are going to be doubts, particularly with the number of boys who've come forward claiming to have had sex with Chantelle.

"There is one boy in particular who does seem to have a stronger resemblance to the child."

It was reported last week that Alfie was the youngest father in Britain following the birth of Maisie, who was conceived when Alfie was 12-years-old.

Politicians including David Cameron spoke about the situation, and said it raised "worrying" questions about modern society.

It was disclosed that Alfie and Chantelle had routinely been allowed to share a bed.

Two more teenagers have since said that they too had spent the night in Chantelle's room.

Richard Goodsell, 16, a trainee chef, claims to have had a three-month relationship with the schoolgirl.

He said: "I know I could be the father. Everyone thinks I am. My friends all tell me that baby has my eyes– even my mum thinks so."

And Tyler Barker, 14, also insists he had a sexual relationship with Chantelle.

He said: "I slept with Chantelle in her bed about nine months ago and I'm really worried I could be the father."

However, Chantelle and her family claim the two boys are lying and insist Alfie is the only boyfriend she has had.

This story is being stage-managed by Max Clifford with the sole aim of wrestling every single £ they can from the media.

It's all bullshit.

Could possibly all be bs (gotta say i hope it is, just makes our country look even worse) but gotta say he's written a good story and played it out pretty dam good

This story is being stage-managed by Max Clifford with the sole aim of wrestling every single £ they can from the media.

It's all bullshit.

Max Clifford is vile. :sick:

I hope it's not too long before we're organising a sweepstake on the date of his death...

Max Clifford is vile. :sick:

I hope it's not too long before we're organising a sweepstake on the date of his death...

An odious little shit with all the charm of a fist****, he's just the result of a society that has long-since sold it's belief in personal responsibility.

An odious little shit with all the charm of a fist****, he's just the result of a society that has long-since sold it's belief in personal responsibility.

You've a way with words Dags. lol

It's because we breed a nation of work shy lay abouts, who watch Jeremy Kyle and Trisha all day. How many times are these kids from a nice upstanding family? Mostly they are chav scum who have been brought up by teen parents themselves.

As was said before, people always blame the schools etc. It's nonsense, when I was there they said if you stick your c*** in the f**** without a condom you get a child. What more do you need to know? The problem is these kids don't care because they know the good old social will sort them out.

The schools will educate, but if a parent has brought up a child with no morals or sense of right or wrong then there is no hope no matter what you teach them.

:crylaugh:

I did the john at 12. Thankfully I got away with it. Interesting point on parents and morals. I have always assumed I was bought up well and that I have morals, but to be getting your end away at 12, is a bit disturbing. I couldn't help mesen though, this girl was 2 years older than me and offered it me on a plate.

Archived