Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Master Fox

Baby-faced boy is father at 13

:crylaugh:

I did the john at 12. Thankfully I got away with it. Interesting point on parents and morals. I have always assumed I was bought up well and that I have morals, but to be getting your end away at 12, is a bit disturbing. I couldn't help mesen though, this girl was 2 years older than me and offered it me on a plate.

Sounds remarkably similar to this situation............

:crylaugh:

I did the john at 12. Thankfully I got away with it. Interesting point on parents and morals. I have always assumed I was bought up well and that I have morals, but to be getting your end away at 12, is a bit disturbing. I couldn't help mesen though, this girl was 2 years older than me and offered it me on a plate.

Out of everyone at foxestalk, you would be the guy I would suspect at gettin his end in at that sort of age, whereby I wanted to get my end in but no fookin girl was interested!!! :P:D

PS - Still today the same still happens!!!!! :(

Sounds remarkably similar to this situation............

I know pal, it struck a cord with me. I have always assumed i'm from a relatively normal background, who was bought up well. But, if that is the case it proves that kids, irrespective of their backgrounds will try and rattle up a few numbers given the chance at whatever age. Or, i'm just a cretin (probably the latter!!! :D )

I'd say i'm less hedonistic in my twenties than I was in my early teens.

Max Clifford is vile. :sick:

I hope it's not too long before we're organising a sweepstake on the date of his death...

Max is not vile. <_< He is merely playing a game and if you want to have a go at someone then have a go at the Editor and management of various rags. :thumbup:

Max is not vile. <_< He is merely playing a game and if you want to have a go at someone then have a go at the Editor and management of various rags. :thumbup:

Clifford is exploiting his client's sexual activities for financial gain. That makes him a pimp in my book.

And given the age of this client, a particularly repulsive one - worse than Gary Glitter. :sick:

Out of everyone at foxestalk, you would be the guy I would suspect at gettin his end in at that sort of age,

whereby I wanted to get my end in but no fookin girl was interested!!! :P:D

PS - Still today the same still happens!!!!! :(

I would hope so!!! :whistle:

a) You are *probably* too old for teenage girls now :unsure:

b) You are married as well :thumbup:

I know pal, it struck a cord with me. I have always assumed i'm from a relatively normal background, who was bought up well. But, if that is the case it proves that kids, irrespective of their backgrounds will try and rattle up a few numbers given the chance at whatever age. Or, i'm just a cretin (probably the latter!!! :D )

I'd say i'm less hedonistic in my twenties than I was in my early teens.

Standard. But that's because everything was more interesting back then. I'd probably have to mainline heroin and have a threesome with swedish sisters to get the same rush as I did from fingering a chubby girl whilst pissed on 4 barcadi breezers.

Standard. But that's because everything was more interesting back then. I'd probably have to mainline heroin and have a threesome with swedish sisters to get the same rush as I did from fingering a chubby girl whilst pissed on 4 barcadi breezers.

:laugh: :laugh:

Archived