Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Master Fox

Baby-faced boy is father at 13

Someone I know made this comment today

"what's the point of a legal age for sex? People are going to have sex anyway,

what's next? Breathing age?" (note, this is not a spelling mistake, I did not mean "breeding age" lol )

I can't be the only one that doesn't have a clue what you're talking about? :P

No, you are not.

But everyone else has been ignoring them / pretending to know :whistle::giggle:

The first one was brilliant. Watched it by chance, which is nice.

Likewise. Wasn't really big on subtitled cinema the first time I caught it on Film 4. It set me off on a massive watching spree - now half my DVD collection's got Tartan plastered all over it. :whistle:

Likewise. Wasn't really big on subtitled cinema the first time I caught it on Film 4. It set me off on a massive watching spree - now half my DVD collection's got Tartan plastered all over it. :whistle:

Have you seen The Good, The Bad, The Weird yet? I've got it but not watched yet. Don't think it's tartan but looks bangin

You looking to adopt or something Raj? :unsure:

I wish i could adopt you.

I'd be a good Daddy.

First thing id make you do is take off them Steve Howard posters in your bedroom.

AND make sure you get some sleep and keep off bastard Foxestalk.!!!

Now get to bed you little bugger!!! :angry:

:D

I wish i could adopt you.

I'd be a good Daddy.

First thing id make you do is take off them Steve Howard posters in your bedroom.

AND make sure you get some sleep and keep off bastard Foxestalk.!!!

Now get to bed you little bugger!!! :angry:

I've missed 'Night shift Raj'.

Am I stupid, is this a joke that I don't get?

A kid should be shot for having sex? I agree that some adults deserve shooting but I did some ridiculous things when I was under 18 only because I was totally immature and didn't have a clue about the real world and the effect my actions could have on others.

Is there some kind of humour I'm not seeing or was the shooting thing serious? :dunno:

A kid should be shot for having sex? I agree that some adults deserve shooting but I did some ridiculous things when I was under 18 only because I was totally immature and didn't have a clue about the real world and the effect my actions could have on others.

Is there some kind of humour I'm not seeing or was the shooting thing serious? :dunno:

It's Raj!

Nothing Raj says is serious!

lol

It's a joke.

Never take anything Raj says seriously.

I think turning up naked and lubed up might make your retrospective protestations look a little silly, Daggers.

You think sexy protests just come about spontaneously? Do you?

Well they don't.

They are the product of a lot of practice, love and dedication.

And beer.

Archived