Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tilley

Peterborough United.

Doubt it. They didn't do one for the reverse fixture and there's roughly the same amount of supporters travelling by train to this one as did that.

May be wrong though.

the Police stopped all the Peterborough fans getting on trains at Leicester station and made them all board coaches back to Peterborough so those going back to Leicester may well get the same treatment

the Police stopped all the Peterborough fans getting on trains at Leicester station and made them all board coaches back to Peterborough so those going back to Leicester may well get the same treatment

I think a lot of fans will be staying around in Peterborough after though.

Does anybody know how far p'boro train station is away from their ground?

Cheers

Peterborough station is around a mile away from the ground. Turn right out of station and follow the main road, passing an Asda store on your right. At the traffic lights near to Woolworths, turn right. Go over the bridge and you can see the floodlights of London Road, over on your left. It takes about 20 minutes to walk from the station to the ground. Thanks to Andrew Dodd for providing the directions.

Taken from the Football Ground Guide.

I'm sure somebody who knows the area might be able to give you better directions.

Does anybody know how far p'boro train station is away from their ground?

Cheers

Peterborough station is around a mile away from the ground. Turn right out of station and follow the main road, passing an Asda store on your right. At the traffic lights near to Woolworths, turn right. Go over the bridge and you can see the floodlights of London Road, over on your left. It takes about 20 minutes to walk from the station to the ground. Thanks to Andrew Dodd for providing the directions.

Linkage

EDIT: SamL you git.

Got my ticket. I like standing, but I do feel sorry for the kids who have to settle for the odd glimpse through the inter-shoulder gaps which always close during the most exciting parts of the game.

I am looking forward to this one a lot :D

Surely they'd try to move towards the front of the terrace? :thumbup:

But yeah, can't actually wait.

Taken from the Football Ground Guide.

I'm sure somebody who knows the area might be able to give you better directions.

Thats all that you need to do, head right out of the station, under the underpass and you'll see asda, turn right at the traffic lights - if you keep going forwards you'll get stuck in the courts. The peacock is the away pub i think, which is opposite the ground just past KFC. The away end is the furtherest from the road, walk past the ticket office and club shop, then just past the away seats entrances.

Thats all that you need to do, head right out of the station, under the underpass and you'll see asda, turn right at the traffic lights - if you keep going forwards you'll get stuck in the courts. The peacock is the away pub i think, which is opposite the ground just past KFC. The away end is the furtherest from the road, walk past the ticket office and club shop, then just past the away seats entrances.

:w00t:

Oh, forgot to say - While we were queuing, the guy in front of us brought a flask. He queued with a flask!

I can't believe you ignored Ultra.

I'm up for piss up in Peterborough

I'll get you a pint.

A number of us are sticking around afters for a decent drink, Leese has her birthday - so it's all down for how tightly they shepherd us out of the ground.

Oh, and if the match actually goes ahead and doesn't get postponed for "Internationals"...

I'll get you a pint.

A number of us are sticking around afters for a decent drink, Leese has her birthday - so it's all down for how tightly they shepherd us out of the ground.

Oh, and if the match actually goes ahead and doesn't get postponed for "Internationals"...

I will be horribly disappointed if that occurs.

Peterborough on a Tuesday night holds precious little appeal.

Archived