Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tilley

Peterborough United.

Love it if it got moved to a Tuesday night, could see a number of people handing their tickets back in.

Wouldn't enjoy a Tuesday as much I admit. But hand in my last opportunity to stand on a terrace this season? No chance!

Wouldn't enjoy a Tuesday as much I admit. But hand in my last opportunity to stand on a terrace this season? No chance!

Under the lights would make it a better atmosphere I reckon definately over a 12oclock kick off.

Sold out at 4.30 today - on o/s now.
Peterborough United Sold Out

Posted on: Wed 18 Mar 2009

Leicester City today confirmed they had sold out their entire allocation of tickets for the clash against Peterborough United at London Road on Saturday, March 28 (12 noon).

The Foxes had been allocated a total of 4,000 tickets for the highly anticipated League One fixture.

But the last ticket was snapped up at 16:30 today - meaning that Nigel Pearson's men will once again be backed by a massive awayday following.

0,,10274~5518108,00.jpg

However, the club confirmed that tickets currently remain on general sale for the League One clash against Colchester United at the Walkers Stadium on Saturday, March 21.

Chairman Milan Mandaric said: "Your support is crutial to us. To be taking 4,000 supporters to Peterborough is tremendous and we also look set to have a big crowd inside the stadium for our game against Colchester this weekend."

I can but :appl:

With such an amazing support, I can see the Leeds game being a sell-out.

"The club would like to remind Leicester City fans that they are unable to purchase tickets in home areas. The club are working in conjunction with Leicester City Football Club to identify Foxes fans and any bookings made will be cancelled. The club reserves the right to refuse entry to the stadium to any supporter and any Leicester fans found in home areas will be removed."

"The club would like to remind Leicester City fans that they are unable to purchase tickets in home areas. The club are working in conjunction with Leicester City Football Club to identify Foxes fans and any bookings made will be cancelled. The club reserves the right to refuse entry to the stadium to any supporter and any Leicester fans found in home areas will be removed."

They said the same at MK Dons. I'd be suprised if you aren't sitting less than 20 seats away from a Leicester fan come the 28th.

They said the same at MK Dons. I'd be suprised if you aren't sitting less than 20 seats away from a Leicester fan come the 28th.

They say the same everywhere! Off the pitch the club is a run by idiots and I don't know why they are getting prickly about it now. You only have to travel out of the City on the A47 and you're pretty much in 'Leicester country' straight away. Just up the road in Stamford there are arguably more Foxes than Posh, fans all these places have 'PE' post codes and wouldn't even get a second look if ordering a ticket. Personally I have no problem with any Citeh fans in 'our' bit as long as they behave and enjoy a bit of banter. The club weren't bothered about the amount of Leeds fans in home areas earlier in the season (who behaved themselves). We've played Man U in a pre season friendly twice in the last 3 years and the whole ground was predominately full of 'local Mancs' on both occasions. I don't know why this sudden 'We'll chuck you out' stance. Maybe the chairman has got a bag on after all the '4-0' chants aimed his way when he left the ground in December.

Look forward to seeing you all - the more the merrier x

they will be a quite a few leicester fans in the home areas but they won't cause trouble. think about all those leicester fans to our left at mk dons who sat there not causing any trouble - i only realised they were leicester fans when they went mental after our equaliser :crylaugh:

looking forward to this. the away end there looks class

It'd be effort for me if it was a Tuesday but I'd still go.

Yeah that would be a bit of bastard for yourself to get to.

Im just not a fan of early kick offs, probably due to no lay in and our poor results for early kick offs.

Yeah that would be a bit of bastard for yourself to get to.

Im just not a fan of early kick offs, probably due to no lay in and our poor results for early kick offs.

For long trips I agree, but this suits me better. It's the nearset away match of the season for me, so I'm not up any earlier than I would be for a home match.

Archived