Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tilley

Peterborough United.

Chaps, I know we are a thirsty lot so I have taken the initiative of finding out who, where, and when the boozers are locally to the Posh ground that will be open on Saturday am:

The Peacock. tel 01733 566293 - 10am

Cherry Tree. tel: 01733 703495 - 10.30am

College arms. tel: 01733 319745 - 9am

Drapers. tel: 01733 847570 - 9am

Palmerstone arms. tel: 01733 565865 - undecided 12 but may open earlier.

Enjoy the beer and the game lads

The peacock for me.... :thumbup:

So the two Spoons pubs are still open.. :beer::scarf::cool:

So, is there general agreement on a pub to meet up in before the game? I'm aiming for the 9.15 train from Leicester, and it'd be nice to put faces to all your names.... not that I'll remember them by Sunday, but there you go, that's what happens when you get old...

I believe I shall be in the Drapers Arms Wetherspoons, due to the fact that I can't afford to drink anywhere other than somewhere which offers a 99p pint.

I believe I shall be in the Drapers Arms Wetherspoons, due to the fact that I can't afford to drink anywhere other than somewhere which offers a 99p pint.

That sounds good to me. We're leaving at 8am so we're having breakfast when we get there. Sounds ideal.

So, is there general agreement on a pub to meet up in before the game? I'm aiming for the 9.15 train from Leicester, and it'd be nice to put faces to all your names.... not that I'll remember them by Sunday, but there you go, that's what happens when you get old...

Me and Kareem are getting that one too :thumbup: .

Sounds good, I'm skintish too :beer: .

All about the McDonalds breakfast at 7.30 though :cool: . Leaving this dump at 8.07.

Archived