Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tilley

Peterborough United.

Is there anyone who isn't going to this and is willing to let me use their season ticket reference number so that i can get a ticket for my girlfriend? (please pm me if possible)

You would be doing me a massive favour :thumbup:

Tickets sorted thanks to C-Man :thumbup:

I have my tickets shall be departing from Grantham at 09:58

make a change to only need to travel for 20mins to a game

I think we are on the one before that. We live so near but never destined to meet haha.

Got me tickets yesturday on coach 4:)

Woman at the ticket office thinks that they will run through to general sale so you should be alright :thumbup:

I've got my tickets dude.

Is it all terracing? I'm quite excited about the thought of standing up without pissing anyone off or making a man in a gaily coloured jacket cross with me

There is a little seating area with a few hundred tickets and they have sold out.

Terracing. :wub:

Ticket office = Bunch of inept monkeys.

First of all they get my ticket request wrong and then they havn't even replied to my email I sent YESTERDAY to get them to sort it out.

Wankers!

Ticket office = Bunch of inept monkeys.

First of all they get my ticket request wrong and then they havn't even replied to my email I sent YESTERDAY to get them to sort it out.

Wankers!

COULDNT AGREE MORE. IM GETTING A BIT PISSED OFF WITH THEM NOT ANSWERING EMAIL AFTER EMAIL I HAVE SENT THEM. :@

EVEN THE PHONE LINE IS USELESS..NOBODY ANSWERS,ITS A WASTE OF TIME. :@

LOOKS LIKE IM GOING IN THE HOME END.

Trains are going to be rather full in the morning. When we came at Christmas I think that most of the trains weren't stopping at Stamford, Oakham or Melton - So I can imagine that being a 12:00 Kick off the trains will be even fuller (if that is actually possible)

Anybody who isn't in the midlands and not got a ticket will be able to listen because I believe this game is going to be on Five-Live Sports Extra.

Trains are going to be rather full in the morning. When we came at Christmas I think that most of the trains weren't stopping at Stamford, Oakham or Melton - So I can imagine that being a 12:00 Kick off the trains will be even fuller (if that is actually possible)

Anybody who isn't in the midlands and not got a ticket will be able to listen because I believe this game is going to be on Five-Live Sports Extra.

It was a farce. They had two carriages on the train, plus the Tigers were at home and they have fans in Melton and Oakham. It was far too crowded. Hopefully CrossCountry have learnt for this time.

That's the one benefit of coming from the other direction. Not too crowded and should get a seat.

Any chance of a football special??

Doubt it. They didn't do one for the reverse fixture and there's roughly the same amount of supporters travelling by train to this one as did that.

May be wrong though.

Archived